• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's a long shot but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtec

If Namine is kairi's nobdy (idk if true) and roxas is sora's nobody then when kairi touched sora (creating namine) it combined and made well xion the weird part is that if you take the x and o from roxas's name and the n and i from namine's you get xion :23:like i said LONG SHOT

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If Namine is kairi's nobdy (idk if true) and roxas is sora's nobody then we kairi touched sora (creating namine) it combined and made well xion
What's it?..And yes, Kairi is Namine's Nobody.
the weird part is that if you take the x and o from roxas's name and the n and i from namine's you get xion :23:like i said LONG SHOT
Uhhh... no. That's just "coincidence"
Namine created from kairi's heart released from sora's body and soul.
Roxas created from sora's heart released from sora's body and soul.
How can xion be created when sora was puried from kairi create xion.
Kairi rejecting Sora's darkness, forming Xion.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
If Namine is kairi's nobdy (idk if true) and roxas is sora's nobody then we kairi touched sora (creating namine) it combined and made well xion the weird part is that if you take the x and o from roxas's name and the n and i from namine's you get xion :23:like i said LONG SHOT

Namine is confirmed to be Kairi's nobody. As for the theory, I'm not so sure that's possible...Because you wouldn't be able to use up all of Roxas's and Namine's letters to spell out Xion.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Okay well...
Namine is Kairi's nobody, But she is "different" because of the way she came about (Kairi's heart, but Sora's body as the vessel).
When you said:
xtec said:
then we kairi touched sora (creating namine) it combined and made well xion
That sentence was so awkwardly phrased I don't know what point your trying to get across. Do you mean when Kairi and Sora heart touched or when Kairi and Sora just touched?
And the name theory could very well be a large possibility. So I can see where you're coming from on that point of view.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^And that has significance how?

I picture it as a Heartless without a heart. Or mabye not just darkness, but something else too, I'm not sure what that something is however.

I would say instead of Aqua being dead, she somehow got ahold of that darkness, attached it to herself, and got a younger apperance, but Aqua has no connection to Kairi. Unless if that darkness was taken away somehow from her and her true form showed, she would no longer be connected. A little crazy but meh.

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
Namine being Kairi's nobody and Roxas being Sora's, I think we could all just chunk the idea of Xion being a nobody of either or both of them. I'm going to have to go with Xion being made up of some of Sora's memories. She looks like Kairi. She can use the KK like Sora. I just think she was made of memories that were important to Sora or something? In CoM the memories Sora lost had to go somewhere. Maybe the really important ones that stayed in his heart made Xion at one point in time? Not sure when. But that was my brain train. Or me rambling out whatever comes to mind if my terms confuse anyone.

((Though now that I think of it, I think someone else has said something similar.))

vitxras

are trying to say that xion is made by roxas and namine because that would actually make a lit sence

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Yes, it is true that Namine is Kairi's Nobody. And the name thing happens to be just coincidence.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Namine being Kairi's nobody and Roxas being Sora's, I think we could all just chunk the idea of Xion being a nobody of either or both of them. I'm going to have to go with Xion being made up of some of Sora's memories. She looks like Kairi. She can use the KK like Sora. I just think she was made of memories that were important to Sora or something? In CoM the memories Sora lost had to go somewhere. Maybe the really important ones that stayed in his heart made Xion at one point in time? Not sure when. But that was my brain train. Or me rambling out whatever comes to mind if my terms confuse anyone.

((Though now that I think of it, I think someone else has said something similar.))
The lost memories sunk into the darkness of Sora's heart. If it stayed in his heart, then it'll have to be released to make Xion.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
The lost memories sunk into the darkness of Sora's heart. If it stayed in his heart, then it'll have to be released to make Xion.
The memories were in sora's heart it doesnt have anything to do with darkness.

Xion gets sora's memories through roxas which her appearance is changed and most likely why she gets the keyblade.

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
The memories were in sora's heart it doesnt have anything to do with darkness.

Xion gets sora's memories through roxas which her appearance is changed and most likely why she gets the keyblade.

But when does she get them? Because, as far as we know, she looks like Kairi through the whole thing, right?
*confused too easily*

Namine said so herself.

Well that must be after the Marluxia fight?
I think I'll finish that this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back