• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's a long shot but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't recall when, but it was around that. And don't worry; you didn't double post. Unless if the mod was that fast.

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
I don't recall when, but it was around that. And don't worry; you didn't double post. Unless if the mod was that fast.

No. I didn't. I don't think. I was in a hurry to get downstairs and glanced back and thought I saw two of the same post but I guess not.

Also she has her hood on at the beginning of the game so throughout it her appearance changed.

True. But what little of her face you could see looked like the Kairi-ish face that she has in all the scenes and scans. To me anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Your sig "How do I appear now" She implies why she looks like kairi because why would she say that after she met roxas.
[QUOTEHershey]
I don't recall when, but it was around that.[/QUOTE]
I dont remember that but i'll check.

simair

Xion says "How do I appear now" after she says she is full of roxas memories.
So she had to have another appearance before she had said that.

Oh! Yeah. I wasn't thinking of that. I guess it makes sense that she would look differently before.
I guess since she was pulling her hood off when she said that then maybe it doesn't show her face at all before? I don't know...
But how would she get Roxas's memories? Days will answer that though I suppose. But I thought I'd ask.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
Oh! Yeah. I wasn't thinking of that. I guess it makes sense that she would look differently before.
I guess since she was pulling her hood off when she said that then maybe it doesn't show her face at all before? I don't know...
But how would she get Roxas's memories? Days will answer that though I suppose. But I thought I'd ask.
Well probably because of her birth like Namine can alter sora's memories maybe xion can receive sora's(roxas) memories.

keybladelegacy

Website
How do you figure she was born then? Whose nobody could she be?
(I really don't like thought of her being Aqua-related.)
I believe she was born maybe similar to namine. Oh ya Saix says xion doesnt meet the requirements of the organization so that would mean she possibly doesnt have a body and soul. A special nobody. I actually believe she isnt a nobody or doesnt have a somebody.

Muse

you look atrocious
If Namine is kairi's nobdy (idk if true)

It's confirmed that Namine is in fact Kairi's Nobody that was born from Sora's body. :/

and roxas is sora's nobody then we kairi touched sora (creating namine)

Not how she was made. She was born when Kairi's heart and Sora's heart both left Sora's body, alongside Roxas.

it combined and made well xion

Doubt that's how Xion was born.

Sora's and Kairi's hearts never merged.

the weird part is that if you take the x and o from roxas's name and the n and i from namine's you get xion :23:like i said LONG SHOT

I hate people who use this as 'evidence' for their theory. You know what else spells Xion?

Demyx
Tifa
Cloud
and Pence.

:/ Just because they happen to have the same letters in their names does not mean that they are connected. Many characters happen to share the same letters. Letters =/= proof.

simair

I believe she was born maybe similar to namine. Oh ya Saix says xion doesnt meet the requirements of the organization so that would mean she possibly doesnt have a body and soul. A special nobody. I actually believe she isnt a nobody or doesnt have a somebody.

That is what think.
Thus my thought of her being made of memories.
We will never know... until Days comes out that is.

xtec

since every1's being mean just cuz i have i theory i have 1 thing to say ITS KH ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
since every1's being mean just cuz i have i theory i have 1 thing to say ITS KH ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/126221-section-rules-must-read-all.html

[...]we realize that along with mainstream concepts come mainstream opinions about said concepts. Points of views spread and become accepted amongst members, probably because they were started by a well respected member of the forums.

We need you to accept that too. In the event that you propose an 'alternative', don't take it the wrong way if people disagree with you. It's only natural not everyone will see things the same way so long as it's in the field of speculation and theory (no point in saying Nomura's wrong).
If you have anything to back up your claims with, by all means, present it. Theories are received better when added with an appropriate quote from a Nomura interview, or a cut-scene clip showing what you're talking about.
If despite all this your point still doesn't hold, and could go as far as being disproven, don't get upset. We've all been there. Learn what you can from that debate; don't write people off simply because you're pissy they disagree with you.
Disagreement =\= flaming, and the former is something we need all members to learn to live with.

It'd be nice if you could accept disagreement in a more dignified manner.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Uh, no. Not quite. A lot can happen but not literally anything. At least not until we see it happen and have Nomura wiggle his way out of it with big words.

Nomura can make anything happen and make up an excuse as to why. Why can he? Because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back