• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

it's real people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuto23

Awards
some of you stated that the Destiny Island revisit is a lie, hoax, hack, etc.

I have "Proof of Existence".... sorry had to get that one out....

anyway, remember when I said "a CERTAIN boss in CERTAIN way", Phantom boss and here's how!
get every spell upgraded, so basically this would be the second fight with the Phantom, and use this order:
Firaga, wait for orb, Firaga, wait, Firaga
then Blizzaga, wait, Blizzaga, wait, and so on until you get to the third Thundaga and then just stop. use only physical attacks, No abilities like Ragnarok or Sonic Blade or Ars Arcanum, anything like that. just pure raw keybladey goodness.

no party allies may die.
only BASIC potions may be used.

finish that way and you get a CUTSCENE... yeah, the developers are aware if there is a cinematic.

it is just awesome. Sora spazzes out "Oh my island im back! Hurrah!" and stuff like that.

best part, it references future games.

Namine and a pod, Xion, Org. XIII, even VAT. and they give you a key!!!!!!

heres how to get the key: go to the secret place and go to the door. guess what has a keyhole now?

open it and there is nothing but white and three orbs; one blue, one red, and one green. if you interact with them, they give you a key (well, only the green Ventus orb does, no matter if it is Terra red or Aqua blue you touch). the orb just floats up to sora and gives him something akin to Gull Wing, but has a cooler, more air-related name.

i may have messed up a few details, so tomorrow at school i'll get the instruction in writing and the benefits. and once you get on the raft, it opens up the Gummi map, which DI is now on.

also mention one with Disney Castle and Kurt Zisa... have to get that one too...

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
. . .

Since I'm feeling nice and don't like to verbally [visually? o.o] ream people, I'll tell you exactly why this isn't real.

Nomora had no plans for Birth by Sleep nor 358/2 Days when he made KH1, also, the Extra bosses in that game are NON-CANON. Meaning, they have no importance to the story whatsoever. Nomora didn't even design the things from what I know. What you typed up here is an over elaborate, Lie.

oh mah gawd dis iz da coolis shet evar eyem toetulie gunna tri dis owt in liek 2 menutz

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
o_O That was all very confusing but Tenyasyugan is right. Nomura didn't have BBS in mind when KH1 came out so how would that be in there? Sorry but that isn't real.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Yeahhhhhhhhh
No

For some reason, I seem to remember someone else with something insane and mundane like that who's friend told them about it. I laugh at anyone who tries this.

(I remember back when there were claims of a KH2 "New Game+" mode)

I wouldn't call him the greatest troll ever, but this definitely goes on up there with the most batshit insane stuff that people like him post. Nomura really didn't have much of an idea for KH2 when KH1 was released let alone the side games being released now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back