• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ive been thinking.... do you think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
i've been thinking do you think that Xion(Shion's) face ,hair color and hairstyle will be the same with Aqua .
you know kinda like a Ven/ Roxas thingy.

Aqua and Shion might have the same appearance but different person kinda like a Ven/Roxas thingy?

KingdomSealer

I don't believe they will look exactly alike but I think they will possibly have stong resemblances that you can tell them apart.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
i've been thinking do you think that Xion(Shion's) face ,hair color and hairstyle will be the same with Aqua .
you know kinda like a Ven/ Roxas thingy.

Aqua and Shion might have the same appearance but different person kinda like a Ven/Roxas thingy?

I doubt it. Shion is either connected to Aqua, or not. That debate will be up in the air for months. Here's my input. IF she's not connected, then there's no reason for a resemblance. If she is connected, then Days would confirm it and I don't think they'd do that before BBS comes out.

A

Azrael

Of course Shion and Aqua are going to be different, but have some sort of connection....I wonder what Shion looks like under the Org. hood.

Awards
To answer the title of the topic, Yes, I do.

Food for thought: In recent scans of Roxas battling Heartless with Shion hooded during gameplay, she appears to be as tall as or shorter than Roxas. Aqua is taller than Ven. If we're to believe that Ven and Roxas are the same height, which is reasonable, then Aqua is taller than Shion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back