• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ive got it!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IamthetrueRikku

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\A5LYNQ5S\TGS_KH2_Trailer_0101[1].zip

Alright Im not sure if the linmk will work (im almost sure it wont) but i finally got it! I know who the BHK is! Who ever said it was Tidus was right cuz in this video you will see an older wakka,selphie,and tidus all sitting on the clocktower in TT. And for those who didnt figure it out yet the RHK is Kari! And i have absolutly no idea why i keep ending things with !! Post back what you think.

adventchildkiori

Its called common sense you look at the 3 kids and then look at them in there ORIGINAL GAMES (FF games) thats what they look like when they are older.(notice Auron looks the same so im going by that) I just recommend you search these threads for a topic about the kids on the clock tower, unless someone esle can explain it to you clearly.

(just in case to let you know Noruma who does the characters also did the characters for most of the FF games so, they will look alot similar)

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
IamthetrueRikku said:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\A5LYNQ5S\TGS_KH2_Trailer_0101[1].zip

Alright Im not sure if the linmk will work (im almost sure it wont) but i finally got it! I know who the BHK is! Who ever said it was Tidus was right cuz in this video you will see an older wakka,selphie,and tidus all sitting on the clocktower in TT. And for those who didnt figure it out yet the RHK is Kari! And i have absolutly no idea why i keep ending things with !! Post back what you think.

I only agree whit you in only one thing. That the RHG is Kairi. No more of that. BHK is NOT and he never will be TIDUS. And those other kids are not Wakka and Selphie.

IamthetrueRikku

The fact that theyre in KH at all kinda makes that pointless about them in there ORIGINAL games. This is not there ORIGINAL game so they are not the ORIGINAL charicters. If thats how it was then wouldnt that girl from FF7 who died being in KH make no sense? (I forgot her name :p)

adventchildkiori

IamthetrueRikku said:
The fact that theyre in KH at all kinda makes that pointless about them in there ORIGINAL games. This is not there ORIGINAL game so they are not the ORIGINAL charicters. If thats how it was then wouldnt that girl from FF7 who died being in KH make no sense? (I forgot her name :p)

I was just talking about the character design and there names. I had no thought of saying about how there past events would be apart of the Kingdom Heart game(s).

o yeah and your talking about Arieth(Aries) :)

Ixiterra

Those are just BHK and his friends. They're all definitely going to play a part in the story though as signified by the colored orbs, but they're not Tidus/etc.

IamthetrueRikku

Well Ill admit that odds are its not who i said but they are people from the FF games. The guy in the middle look a little like Zell doesnt he? And you gotta admit that the girls outfit does look a whole lot like Selphies. Or it could be Garnet from FF9. Tell me who you people think they are? That way i can tell you what i think of your theory >: D lol

thecloser

it could be that it is zel bacause i think they are what selpie wakka and tidus are for bhk sso they could be ff caracters

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*sigh*

Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie are on Destiny Islands. That is Twilight Town. Twilight Town is a different world than Destiny Islands. Those aren't FF Characters...those are just new characters that were made so the BHK would have friends.

And saying the BHK is Tidus....clearly says you are a n00b.....

Also FF characters aren't really that important to the storyline of KH.

SorasPurity10

Looney-ville. You've all been there once before, d
Rumor is, and I KNOW FOR SURE, its been said before, is that those are the light halfs of Selffie, Walka, and Tidus. And the blonde haired kid is Soras light half sense they've all been turned into heartless before (assuming the fact that the others deminished with the island.)
thats just a rumor i've been hearing lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back