• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Jack's House

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Awards
You know how you can pull the door bell thing on Jack Skellington's house in Halloween Town, well, I was wonderign if it ever did anything. Is there any purpose for it being there, or is it just a feature of that world?

Destinywind

Awards
If you pull the bell THREE TIMES, you will hear that trilly sound when a chest appears, and the chest is under the stairs of his house... I think.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
it dose, and the chest is always there I think, you get an ether or something for ringing it three times............... I can't belive they went into that much detail, becuase it's exactly the same sound Jack's doorbell in the movie!

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Awards
No, the chest was already there. And ya, I did notice that the first time I heard it along time ago, I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, my favorite Disney movie, although I don't consider a Disney movie that much.

Crona Tronic

Awards
Okay. You get an Elixer after ringing it three times and the chest was ALWAYS THERE! OKAY?! I really think this thread should be closed!
lol i can see why your arggrivated but some people were curious and didn't feel like playing it up until that point again i guess.

jenovasoldier

Banned
Awards
the bell is only a feature so dont worry, and the treasure chest is always there, but sometimes just for fun i ring the doorbell just to hear the noise.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
They could have made more of it though, as many people, me included, like there to be a bit more depth to the environment, and more option to deviate from the linear storyline as it makes it more exciting. I also felt that Halloween Town was quite limited, so it would have been nice to explore Jacks' house.

Jonesarmy13690

Awards
You know how you can pull the door bell thing on Jack Skellington's house in Halloween Town, well, I was wonderign if it ever did anything. Is there any purpose for it being there, or is it just a feature of that world?
If you ring it 3 times the door opens and you get an item.