• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueman

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier. That's supposadley what its called.

I checked Wikipedia. At first the developer said they were going to begin production on Jak IV as soon as production for Uncharted 2 is finished.

But now they're saying the Jak and Daxter series' future is uncertain...So, I dunno.

D

The KR3W
I checked Wikipedia. At first the developer said they were going to begin production on Jak IV as soon as production for Uncharted 2 is finished.

But now they're saying the Jak and Daxter series' future is uncertain...So, I dunno.

So... you checked Wikipedia? Really?

Firo

Oh Crap
Jak would be extremely fun on the PS3. Ratchet and Clank future was fun so Jak will be to. And yes the future of the game is uncertain. That's because naughty dog is facing troubles with finances or something like that. But once uncharted 2 hits the shelves things will change. So i'm not to worried.

Firo

Oh Crap
You should put that on there. It would probably sell more copies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Pretty much everything on a Jak IV is rumored unless proven confirmed (and not from wiki)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Uh, don't trust Wikipedia. I could go on right now and edit it to say that Daxter gave Jak a blowjob.

You do realize that there are moderators there that fix the pages people mess up?
So you COULD go do that, but a moderator will undo it.
~

I have yet to beat the Jak games. I didn't finish 1 and I skipped right to 3, which I sold.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^Gay thing about that, is I put true information that wasn't up there and they deleted it (info on other games, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back