• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Jak IV DOESN'T EXIST.

Remember right after Uncharted 1 came out, and everyone was all like, "ZOMG NEW JAK IS NEXT?"

Naughty Dog's MO and Insomniac's MO ARE NOT THE SAME. And for that matter, Sucker Punch's is different, too.

For all we know, the only member of the PS2's golden children we'll see in the seventh gen is Ratchet.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^That may be true, except SUker Punch said it's very likely they'll reutrn to Sly Cooper in the future. Presumably after inFAMOUS

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^Well we don't know anything. They very well could make Jak IV after Uncharted 2. We don't know

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
What makes you all think that Jak game would of have come out after Uncharted 1 and 2 are those games made by Naughty Dog?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Oh okay that explains alot. Did anyone here like liked the Jak X racing?

Decron

I hope it is a mix of the first one and the last one, causei loved the style of the first one and the freedom.
But i liked it aswell in jak3 (and jak2) but still i liked the environments more in jak and daxter.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You do realize that there are moderators there that fix the pages people mess up?
So you COULD go do that, but a moderator will undo it.
~

I have yet to beat the Jak games. I didn't finish 1 and I skipped right to 3, which I sold.

yeah, I know. But I'm just saying that don't count on Wikipedia as being a credible source most of the time. Especially if the page doesn't have any references.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
I hope it is a mix of the first one and the last one, causei loved the style of the first one and the freedom.
But i liked it aswell in jak3 (and jak2) but still i liked the environments more in jak and daxter.

I would want the style of the first one, guns and everything from the 3rd one, and difficulty of the 2nd one. that would be an epic Jak game.

And Zack, I liked the racing games, yes.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
The first and third ones are my favourites as well, I find that large, colorfoul environments are a trademark of the Jak series, so I'd like to see that in a futur Jak series as well, but we don't have any actual evidence that it's going to happen, but I really hope it does. The Jak series is my favourite out of the 3 PS2 platformers.

Macabre

Gold Member
Yeah, I absolutely loved it. Until it deleted itself off of my memory card, creating corrupted data.

Still, it's a fun game.

So, the Jak X corrupted data problem happened to you also.

Jak X was great IMO.

Axelfan008

I liked the racing game, and the third was okay, just the final boss was too easy. It was better that kor thought who was a, well, anyway...

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
did someone say new sly cooper sometime soon? oh shit yeah.

new jak would be cool too, especially since Jak 3 was probably my favorite ps2 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back