• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

japan playstation store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VENesky

So if sony releases new games on the store the day there out like they claim they do then do we have a confirmation whether of not BBS is on psp go yet??

I gotta say this is really pissing me off why cant nomura just give it to us straight someone fing ask him if its gonna be on playstaion store and if not in japan if we have a chance to see it in America.

VENesky

Oh yea and no telling me it was confirmed that it wouldn't be on go casue it wasn't. Also please no psp go flameing i don't care if you don't like it or not

State

Awards
there won't be psp go flaming but flaming about you double posting and not knowing the use of a bit button called "EDIT BUTTON". :/
anyhow, i think it isn't nomura that decides when to release a game.

VENesky

im new lol. thanks for telling me about the edit button though. anyways dogenzaka that tag you were talking about in the ISO is news to me. I didnt know they had something like that in psp game code. i think im gonna make a japan account of my ps3 to see if its on the store there though i doubt it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back