• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Joyous Seasons ~ Harvest Moon RP] Roleplaying Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
[Let's just pretend it's spring, 'kay?]

The sun was high in the sky. Birds chirped and flew, diving through the air. A small breeze blew through the town of Doki Doki, shaking some of the leaves on the trees. It was a warm spring day. The first day of spring, to be exact.
Umeko looked up into the sky, admiring the beautiful blue-ness of it. She'd just visited the spring where the Harvest God and Goddess were said to inhabit. She tended to do this every morning when the inn wasn't busy, and when she just couldn't resist sneaking out from under the nose of her dad. Stretching her arms into the air, she turned to leave the clearing, and began the rather short walk home. She walked briskly, hoping she hadn't missed any customers. As she re-entered the inn, she threw a glance at the clock. Hmm, it was just before opening time, so she couldn't have missed anyone anyway. She put on her apron, which she'd left hanging on a chair, and tied it around her waist, before going behind the bar, waiting for a customer and the other workers to arrive.

cloudwolf124

Ray woke from his sleep and glanced at his clock "7:00" it read. Ray groaned as he rolled out of bed and began searching for clothes "Be a blacksmith. I said" Ray mumbled getting dressed "It'll be fun. Im an idiot." The sun was shining as Ray stepped outside to begin his walk to work. "I wonder if I have time to stop for a drink." Ray said glancing at his watch "It doesnt matter im usually late anyway". He appraoched the Inn. "Are they even open?" Ray grabbed the door handle and pushed it open. Ray walked inside and saw a young girl standing behind the counter "Wow." Ray thought "she's really good looking." "Are you open?" Ray said approaching the counter "If so can i get a drink?"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Tch!" Henry said as he got dressed quickly. 7:00 Am. And the first day of spring! This was a great way to start, he thought. He sighed as he grabbed some toast. It didn't taste very good, but he had to move quickly. The recipe for this week was due, well that is it was due in his mind. He brought along the recipe written in his hand writing and headed towards the Inn. He strolled along trying to see the sky, blue as it ever was. Birds were chirping and everything in Doki Doki Town was peaceful. Nothing really happened here except for the festivals and other events that were held over the year. He reached the Inn to see Ray and Umeko in the Inn.
"Are you open?" Ray said approaching the counter "If so can i get a drink?" Henry had to head towards the kitchen, waving hello to both Ray and Umeko. Once in, he put on his hat and apron, and began to get the ingredients out for the new recipe.
"New recipe, Garlic and Pepperoni Pizza." Henry mumbled to himself. He began taste what the pizza should when it was finished and soon he was getting all the ingredients ready to try and make this dish for the first time.

Nami

usually not funny
[Now entering meee. :D]

Down the Inn's stairs like a bolt of lightning came a young blonde-haired woman, speeding past the incoming customers and other workers like some sort of race horse. She bolted behind into the kitchen of the bar to grab her apron and a bread roll- since she missed breakfast like everyday. She found Henry already in there.
"Mornin'!" Riku called cheerfully, face beaming, then sped out energetically to the bar. There was her co-worker waitress, Umeko, and a young man ordering.
"Hey, hey, hey!" She giggled to Umeko. "This is my customer, a thank you. I'm the bartender, you're the waitress. 'Member?" She tapped on her co-worker's head lightly, then turned to Ray.
"What can I get'cha?"

Though the weather outside was warm and no weather for heavy clothing, a young lady clas in a long-sleeved black dress and frills walked down the path from the town's villa into the village. It was a lovely day for a stroll, although the sun was a little troublesome for Zoe, the girl's, sensitive red eyes. That was why she carried a parasol above her, which was matching to the last detail of her outfit. She sure was a strange site to be seen, and it showed for the townspeople watched as she walked past.
She blushed and looked towards the farm feilds instead of at the wondering gazes. So, she had money and she was albino. Was that cause to stare at her so much? She tilted her parasol slightly to keep from the gazes, which consequentily ended in her bumping into a tree and falling over.
Shame, dirt on her new black dress.
Zoe pushed herself up in the shade of the tree, then picked up her parasol after dusting her backside off.
"Oh dear," She sighed, looking at the ripped parasol she now held. "Is there a reason for this punishment, Goddess?"

With his sister out, Alec was given cause to lounge around the house and be antisocial as usual. He, barely dressed properly with messy hair to boot, sat outside in the garden, falling asleep under the shade of the massive tree that was there. The weather was warm, the shade was cool, and since the earth was dampened from the melting snow, everything was just right.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Umeko waved back at Henry as he entered the Inn. Just as she turned back round and was about to reply to Ray, she heard her fellow worker, Riku, speak.
"Ohhh fine," she replied to Riku's little comment, laughing.
She walked to the other end of the counter and peeped into the kitchen. Henry was in there, trying out one of his new recipes. She smiled. Sometimes his recipes were rather far-fetched, but surprisingly, they usually ended up tasting good.
"Sooo, whatcha making this time?" she asked, stepping through the open door.

Eventua

"Come on Gaylen, let's go!" said the young girl with the pretty eyes as she sat into the passengers seat.
"Heh, alright then..." he said as he sat down just across from her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

They drove off, so happy, together... they watched a movie, some new romantic comedy or something. Not that it mattered. It was always the same.
Everything, was always the same...
Laughing, making quips and just talking... about ordinary things. The Movie. Love. Life. Their future... of course, he really shouldn't have taken his eye off the road, and then Mr Hughes in his big red truck...
A flash of light. The screech of tires. Pain. Shock. Death.

And then he woke up, sweating, a small book open on his lap, here on the chair, at the library...
"Always the same. Always the same. Always the same..." he muttered. Not for long.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper(:

In her bed, Taylor lay sprawled under the covers, warm and comfortable. She sighed contently as she pulled the covers over her head, not wanting to get up. Then she sighed a little more discontentedly and threw the covers off of her head, sitting up straight. She blew a stray piece of hair from her face as she glanced at her clock. 7:30. She didn't particularly have any place to go today, though it was the first day of spring! That's exciting.
She threw her feet to the floor and stretched as she stood up fully and got to getting dressed. She brushed her long-ish blond hair and put on her daily attire and stumbled down the steps to the kitchen, where her breakfast was sitting at her place at the table.
"Taylor Allison!" Her mother's voice echoed from the kitchen. "Your breakfast is getting cold!"
"Sorry mom!" Taylor called back as she mumbled something under her breath and began eating. Once she finished, she grabbed the piece of cloth the tailor had asked her to sew up and began to work on the second half of her work. Luckily, the tailor didn't open until 11, and this piece of cloth was due by no later than 9:00, supposedly the tailor was putting a very special something together for someone. A few minutes passed and Taylor got bored. She stood up from the table and grabbed her backpack, stuffing the cloth and the needle and thread into it. It would only take up to a half an hour to finish, at the most. She called a "goodbye" to her mother and walked out the front door, taking a deep breath. The first day of spring sure was a lovely time. Who knows what kind of shenanigans Taylor could get into today.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Sooo, whatcha making this time?" she asked, stepping through the open door.
"Hm?" Henry said looking up to see Umeko standing there wondering what he was making. He smiled.
"Garlic and Pepperoni Pizza. I came up with it last night, been up last night trying it out, and when I finally had it, I fell asleep." He said laughing a bit. He sighed again, but became cheerful again.
"So how are you Umeko?" Henry asked. All though he had to work he could spend time talking til someone ordered some food. So he might as well make small talk. He hoped that one day he could get to know Umeko better but that was for another time.

Last edited:

cloudwolf124

Ray watched Umeko walk to the other end of the bar "Great." Ray mumbled noticing Riku standing waiting for his reply "I'd like a large coffee." Ray said propping his head on his hand on the bar "And be quick about it." Ray glanced at his watch again "I wonder of they will fire me for being late." Ray thought.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Keiko pulled on her orange sneakers and her goggles. She threw her hair up ion her usual ponytail mess and walked down to the kitchen.
"see ya Lee." She waved to her bro who was kicking there tv.
"You need to fix this when you get home!" he yelled after her as she closed the door.
She only took the kick five minute walk to work.

Keiko saw that no one was at work yet, she shook her head and unlocked the door with her keys. She hopped in a noticed a mess. Even though she was the blacksmith's striker (apprentice) it seemed more like she was the responsible one. She fired up the forge and began to heat some iron over the forge. Soon she would strike it over an anvil.

Leefinished his toast and walked outside. He should have gotten up hours ago, but he was too tired. He fed the chooks first, laying down some feed and refilling there water, next he ran to the varn and gave each animal some fodder. He would muck out the stalls later. Lee was going to do some watering when he realised if he watered them now he would just have to do it again in three hours.

He scrathed his scalp under his red hair and decided to ride his horse mimi. HE saddled up the palamino and rode out of the paddock gates. The har flowing past his face brought him serenity and calmness. Though a scene struck him as odd, a black dressed woman dusting herself off. He smiled and cantered up behind her. Stopping Mimi he hopped off her and took a breath.

"My my ms Zoe, being attacked by an evil tree. Shall I cut it down fpor you, my axe is back in the barn." He stirred the cute higher class girl. He had always acted like this around girls, common nature and they all knew he was a stir.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
"Hmm, garlic and pepperoni pizza." Umeko tilted her head slightly. "Sounds pretty tasty."
She smiled again. Even though she'd been taught to cook at a rather young age, Henry's cooking was almost always better than hers. She was a little jealous of his skills. She suddenly remembered that she was still standing in the kitchen; she'd better get back to work.
"Well, make sure you tell me when you're done, I want to try it!"
She grinned cheekily, then went back to the bar and sat on one of the stools behind the counter.

Eventua

Gaylen walked round the library, round to the back (the library kitchen) and made himself some toast with jam. Nothing special, though his mind wandered as he made it, so he wound up forgetting about it, pressing the button to release it long after it was burnt. But he ate it anyway... I mean, what did it matter? It was only toast.
"8 o'Clock... Erin should be here soon. Not that it matters..." he muttered to himself as he looked at the time.
"No one in this entire friggin town reads any books anyway: this place could be burnt to cinders and no one would notice... not like home..."
Images of Sonya flashed back into his mind, and he felt a tremendous pain in his heart. He had to complete it. It had to finish.
He grabbed the old book of fairy tales and local lore that he always had near the chair where he slept, pouring over its text, alone in the library...

Oathkeeper(:

Through a bit of walking, Taylor found herself on the path leading to the main village, a soft breeze blew and she let out a contented sigh.
"My my, Ms.Zoe, being attacked by an evil tree? Shall I cut it down for you, my axe is back in the barn."
Taylor stopped and glanced to her side, seeing two town people she was quite familiar with. Zoe and Lee. Taylor sighed and rolled her eyes at Lee's usual flirting, and took a closer glance at Zoe. It looked like she had fallen, a small scratch on her face and a ripped parasol in hand.
"Uh oh..." Taylor whispered to herself and she walked over to the two.
"Good morning, guys!" she greeted cheerfully. "What happened to you, Zoe?" Taylor asked with a hint of concern in her voice. "Did you run into another tree?"

Arcanum Noir

The door opened and entered a young boy as he closed the door behind him and hung his jacket on a nearby coat rack. Erin looked at his watch and nodded, 8 o'clock, right on time. He smelled something and his eyes widened a bit as he smelled something burning... was the library beginning to catch on fire?! He dashed to where the source was and sweatdropped, it seemed that the oven was burned a bit inside, signalling that some toast had been charred. He looked around and noticed Gaylen at his usual spot, reading another book regarding lore.

"Morning Gaylen." ,Erin stated quietly as he walked towards him. Considering asking if he was okay, he hesitated and said instead, "If you need me I'll be at the desk as usual."

He walked towards the desk and readied himself, though chances are it's going to be a usually quiet day at the library.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
Miffy picked up her coat and stormed out the door, today she would gather more information on the townspeople.
No way was she going to let this go. She flipped her long red hair over her shoulder and walked passed countless people, animals and stores. She quietly opened the door and stepped insde...
Was something burning?

She walked to the front desk and noticed a young boy sitting there, she remebered him as Erin, she had never really talked to him.
"Hey." She said giving him a wide smile.
"Do youhave any records on the townspeople?" She asked politely while taking off her jacket.

Trouble groaned as she pulled on her white coat. First day of work at her new town, Sheesh what kind of name was Doki Doki? walking into the clinic she realised that they wouldnt be real busy, a town like this couldnt possibly need so much medical treatment, could they?

She grabbed her schedual and found she needed some herbs to make a cough syrup.
'Ok, I'll be back soon.' She dully replied to her boss and walked out of the clinic to a near by grassy area.

Eventua

"Oh, uh, morning..." said Gaylen, before realising that Erin had already gone to the front desk. And before he turned back to reading the book...
*Wait a sec, here it is...* he thought as he came to a rather interesting passage within his book, The Miranthi Region: A Century of Tales.
"Lessee... 'The Harvest Goddess is said to be the one who keeps the land fertile, and that every Spring her power is restored, though she loses it towards the end of Autemn. She is always portrayed as a giver of life...'"
There was a pause.
*Can it...? Perhaps, yes...* he thought, as he read on ever more, to himself.
But as he read on, he realised something. Something wonderful... and terrible.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Well, make sure you tell me when you're done, I want to try it!"
"Course!" Henry said as he fumbled for the rest of the ingredients. Sometimes he became flustered whenever Umeko was around. Truth was Henry had feelings for her ever since he lived here and became head chef. No matter, one day he would tell her. That is unless she falls for someone else. That would really make his life miserable. He sighed as he found the garlic and found the rest of the supplies that he needed. He then thought about what he would do after he finish it.
"Got to go to the library and find a book about food." He said almost to himself. As soon as he finished that thought the kitchen came to life. The oven came to life as he began to prepare the dough for the pizza. Mixing the flour and eggs to form the basic form of dough. As he kneaded the dough it became less powdery and more solid. After that he used a rolling pin to flatten the dough and make it look like a pizza. After he finished that he began to put the tomato sauce onto the dough spreading it even across the entire plane. After that he added cheese. Then he added the two ingredients that made this meal special. He crushed up some garlic and spread it throughout the sauce, after he put the pepperoni on top of the pizza hoping to make it as even as possible. when he was finished he put it into the oven and set the timer for about 10 minutes. He sighed as he set the timer. He had some time to spare so he went out and sat at the bar.
"Morning Riku, Umeko, Ray. How have ya been?" Henry asked his neighbors and co workers.

Last edited:

Arcanum Noir

Erin took a glance at Gaylen whom resumed reading his book, he couldn't help but wonder. His thoughts were interrupted as the door opened and turned around to see who entered. Standing right in front of him was a girl who went by the name Miffy. He sweatdropped as he took a guess at what she was going to ask...

"Hey." She said giving him a wide smile. "Do youhave any records on the townspeople?" She asked politely while taking off her jacket.

He knew it, he kind of expected this to happen, after all nearly everybody knew about her. Still, despite considering telling her that that information's confidential, he couldn't help but feel curious about where this is going to go. Plus she was a bit cute, so he figured that he'd try and ask first.

"Well, is there something you need to know about one of the townsfolk?" ,Erin asked politely.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
Miffy looked around to see the whole library was empty besides those three.
He asked her what she needed to know.
She leaned forward, lingering closely and whispered.
"If I told you..." She took a breath, " I would have to kill you..." She pulled back and flicked her hair.
"Im totally joking!" She laughed and looked at the other guy.
"Im trying to find who.. murdered my rents." She looked at the ground a lump forming in her throat.
"Could you help me. I know they're usually.. 'Secret' " She used air quotaions.

Eventua

*This is what I need to do... but I'll need some time off.* he thought, a smile spreading across his face before it turned to a grin... a grin that could be mistaken for madness.
He got out of his chair and grabbed his coat off the side, putting it on in one brisk movement.
"Hey Erin, uh, I need to go, I have stuff to do... you can handle things here, right? Good..." he said to the receptionist before heading out, taking the book with him. As he went he noticed the girl with red hair, looking at him for but a moment...
*Is she...? It... it doesn't matter...* he thought, and then he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back