• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

JPBBS now available for pre-order at Play-Asia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Eh, idk if this is new, but pre-orders now available for Birth by Sleep at play-asia! it's pretty expensive! roughly 60$! O: but for you who want to get the japanese experience, now is the time to pre-order! [i hope this isn't meant as advertising.. im so sorry! ;~;]

It seems like there won't be any special item coming with it :\ [hopefully the US version might have one! :DD]

link: Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Sony PSP) - Play-Asia.com

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
it's so expensive though @__@
im saving my money for a ps3 to play ff13, and i sort of expect BBS to come out around june.. so ill just ask my parents to get me the game as a graduation gift >:DD
i don't want to get spoiled though..im still not sure...;__;

[will this be on the main page? >D]

raycat27_2003

Awards
I'm just gonna wait until it comes to the US. It'll be a lot cheaper than $60.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think i'll wait for the english one, because if listen to the japanese one.. ill probably be adjusted to it.. so when the english one comes out, i bet that i'll hear it, and then think the voices suck... ;__; i don't want to think like that >~<

but master eraqus and aqua's lovely voice.. ;__;

C

coolfresh1224

to ship a game to america costs cash add the tax from the shipment deduct ten buck due to value depresiation and what do you got?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
another reason why i want to wait is because i want to make the games as enjoyable as i can.. xDD

to ship a game to america costs cash add the tax from the shipment deduct ten buck due to value depresiation and what do you got?
no. see, to import a game from japan as one of the original copies, THAT cost much more money. plus japan's economy isn't as bad as america's.

do you honestly think they would sell BBS here for OVER sixty dollars? you know, i would still try to buy it, but come on, less people would buy it! it wouldn't sell as much.

that's why they also LOCALIZE games here. that's why it's sort of cheaper compared to the JP version.

plus play-asia is sort of expensive. i haven't seen a video game under 60$ yet. O:

dissidia was 40$ when it came, why would BBS be over 60$? it doesn't make sense if you ask me.

C

coolfresh1224

well said aqua i admit defeat. <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

B

Blade5468

I'm tempted to preorder, but honestly, I see myself scouring Youtube for playthroughs instead. Also, when is the Japanese release date again? I thought it was still quite a ways from now right?

Twenty six days, my friend.
January 9th, 2010.

I don't think preordering or importing it is a good idea because 1) Japanese versions of games are way too expensive, 2) this is Kingdom Hearts, honestly, it wont have the same effect if you cant understand what's going on, and 3) if you just want to get the story right away, there'll be cutscenes all over youtube.

Buying the game in Japanese is basically paying $60 for purely gameplay. The cutscenes ARE on youtube, you wont understand them anyway, and you could just wait a few months for the US release date.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
whos going to buy it for me?
plus a psp? T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back