• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

?Jump Festa 2005 Trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*2*Tosty

As you probably all know. Back in 2004 we were announced that a new trailer for kh2 had appeared at Jump festa 2005. We were also told that it would make it's way in to internet soon. and I quote from kingdomhearts2.net:

"New information from a trailer presented at the Jump Festa recently has been released though the actual trailer has not made its way onto the Internet yet.(...)The actual trailer has not been released yet. It should be arriving soon."

After that it's as if it never happened and we never another word conserning the trailer.
If someone has the trailer please tell me where you got it.

Sorry if my spelling and grammar is bad i'm french alright

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
I agree with Ultima.
The trailer doesn't seem to exsist, and if it did, does anyone have it on video?
As far as I know, NO site actually has the trailer, and I think it was found out a few months ago (I think...I'm not too sure...) that the trailer never exsisted in the first place...(Don't quote me on that....I think it was hearsay...)

The image of Jack Skellington was found in a magazine scan, he was dressed as Santa Clause, so that's the only proof that we have of Jack being in the game. Other than that....we've all been waiting, you're not the only one...

*2*Tosty

that really sucks. why must it take so long to make a game. I think you'll all agree with me when I say that this is making me suffer so much. It's been so long. We don'T even have a release date yet. And who the hell would start a rumour about a new trailer.

cow9654

Well it DOES exist it just was never recorded because cameras were not aloud at the event.
i'm sure the E3 trailer will be better.

~NGD OMEGA~

Just remember this, the longer they take to make kh2, the better the game will be.

Not neccesarrally true. Just because it takes so long could be due to glitches or virus's and erased data. Just because we wait 10 years doesn't mean it is going to be great. Still knowing square, it probably will be. Also in regards to the topic, my money is on the trailer never existed, although there could be a chance it did, it is all a matter of perspective. Still, Square had to show something at Jump, so what was it?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
According to reports, the BHK talking with Namine and scenes from the Gummi Ship. Honestly, I couldn't care less about Jump Festa right now. E3 is just around the corner.

Milh_Amethyz

Lets think positive guys...The trailer does exist let just hope for it to come out to the internet....I Think......Oh Bother

A

Audo

There is no proof whatso ever it exists. Well If it does exist it doesnt have the Naminé thing in it. IGN said all the trailer had was clips of the Gummiship and some already seen stuff. I dont really care about it anymore, E3 is just 32 days away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back