• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Junior Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tattered Rebirth

I've never even put a thought into this year. I'll be a junior as well, and I've never really thought about what the year would be like. As for procrastinating, DON'T DO IT! I still have to do my Summer Reading, and school starts in 4 days.

C

Colours

I've never even put a thought into this year. I'll be a junior as well, and I've never really thought about what the year would be like. As for procrastinating, DON'T DO IT! I still have to do my Summer Reading, and school starts in 4 days.

Soo, your summer is practically over in 4 days. My junior year was a lmao year.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Technically, all four years of high school are important, especially if you are considering going to a university or college in the future. But yes, I suppose your last two years are especially important, as they are your last.

Enjoy them, they're going to go away rather quickly. D:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Technically, all four years of high school are important, especially if you are considering going to a university or college in the future. But yes, I suppose your last two years are especially important, as they are your last.

Enjoy them, they're going to go away rather quickly. D:

Exactly. Colleges tend to focus more on your performance and activities from your Junior and Senior years. Freshman and Sophomore year, however, are your placement years. Your grades need to be kept up to get into the AP/honors classes as an upper-classman. You should definitely have your hardest classes in Junior year.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Junior year was easily the shittiest year of my high school experience.

Oh yeah, I've been a Junior for a week now, and it's shaping up to be the worst for me as well. The combination of Honors Physics, Trig, and Honors Spanish III make it quite impossible for me to have any free time during the week. I'd imagine my free time would be completely obliterated once I get a job, too.

Regardless, I wouldn't stress out about it too much. As tedious as the year might be, just work as hard as you can, and I'd imagine your Senior year will be much more worthwhile as a result.

Or, if in your case you're taking average classes, I wouldn't even bitch about it at all. An acquaintance of mine (average C student), for example, is complaining about his abundance in homework this year when his classes consist of Algebra I, Biology, Art I, and German I. F*cking moron.

Last edited:

Dark_Ronin001

alright, this year I'm an junior, it's a bit overwhelming because I moved about 6 states down in the US, so
1 I'm a Yankee in redneckville
2 I'm in a new school 3 times the size of my old one
3 because I was out for 4 months last school year because of a really bad situation the school made it look like I failed Geometry and Chem but I still got into Junior year because I had a BF and let my home school district hear about it...

However dispite these odds I'm slowly getting use to the changes and am really loving my new school. I'm making a lot more friends than I ever had back home and the classes are a tad easier for now... the only thing I'm not looking forward to is the state standarized tests and the SATs coming soon... but I can't worry, just prepare instead and hope to kick major ass! ^^

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Junior year was easily the shittiest year of my high school experience.
agreed.

My freshman year: Cool year.
Sophomore year: Best. Year. EVER!
Junior year: hated it so much.
Senior Year: already off to a great start.

as for tests and whatever.. i took them all my sophomore year and passed it easily.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
There seems to be a lot of mixed reactions. I figured as much. Everybody reacts to it in a different way.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm going into mine somewhat confident. I'm taking all AP classes (not particularly worried, either), and colleges have already started send me mail and e-mail to say they are impressed with my grades. To be honest, I'm more worried about how I'm going to perform on my varsity football team this year. I'm hoping to play college ball. Does anyone here have any advice for athletics?

O

Oberon

Junior year wasn't nearly as bad as people said it would be for me. Though opinions change. If you're taking all AP courses, it will probably be harder (then again AP classes usually are somewhat harder).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back