• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
So out of curiousity I looked into the Master Xehanort's Keyblade thread that was quickly closed and saw a picture that was said to be fairly accurate reconstruction of the Keyblade. And I was just wondering if that keyblade had a keychain on it or not? It doesn't look like the bulky machiney looking ones. So I was just curious if anyone could answer that question for me with definite proof.

A

Audo

The only characters in BBS seen to have a Keyblade with a keychain are Master Xehanort, the Dark Soldier and Mickey.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/128426-master-xehanort-s-keyblade.html#post4027086
*sorry for the long link I forgot how to make it alot smaller.

This is the keyblade I was referring too if this is the one Xehanort has that is suppossed to have the keychain or dark knight guy. I kinda want to see a real picture of it and look at the keychains if anyone has it. the other people's keychains and keyblades too if it's not asking too much. D: I'm very behind on this stuff.

BUkeyblade.jpg

So yeah, it does have a keychain.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
o_O that keychain looks rather strange. Curious if it's a bi-product of a new keychain *jungle key, oblivion, oathkeeper* or if it's in it's original form...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
probably original considering it's a gci scene and in those they always use the defaults and all that

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
his, D.S, and Mickey keyblade having keychains on them means they reach master level and while ven terra and aqua keyblades don't have keychains means there in apprentices level why is

Radon

mofo
his, D.S, and Mickey keyblade having keychains on them means they reach master level and while ven terra and aqua keyblades don't have keychains means there in apprentices level why is

While this isnt confirmed, it's what I beleive.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

While this isnt confirmed, it's what I beleive.

._.;;; ok... >_>; I would like to hear your explaination on Sora, who had a keychain the minute he got the keyblade and had no clue what it's use was besides bashing things with a blunt object.

IF you woulda said well maybe the Keychains aren't necessary and those are keyblades the way they are suppossed to be(keychains being an add-on *would kinda not know what to think about that* I wouldn't have said anything. Why? I can't disprove that and a keyblade without a chain unless explained in an interview *doesn't read them anymore* is an unknown meaning as far as I know. Which I hope it does have a meaning and I just missed it.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
._.;;; ok... >_>; I would like to hear your explaination on Sora, who had a keychain the minute he got the keyblade and had no clue what it's use was besides bashing things with a blunt object.

Apparently its because the universe needed him and there was no time to train him up to that rank so he was given it all at once. Thats the cover up for the plot hole they obviously didnt think would result later on in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back