• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bammer10

I'm just wondering if this maybe has to do with riku getting possesed by ansem.

Terra: Why do you want to be stronger?
Riku: To protect what’s important!
My friends, and everyone
Terra: There’s a huge world outside this small one
Try holding this key.
Because you have this ***…
Someday, as a chosen one, you will leave this small world…
And follow under me.
At that time…
I’ll teach you the power to protect
Huge worlds, and…
Those you love.

When Terra was talking to kid Riku on Destiny Islands, he said that Riku would follow under him and Terra would teach him how to protect people. Maybe thats why the things happend to Riku the way they did with him getting possesed and etc etc maybe Terra's part of the body was teachin Riku things while MX's half was trying to corrupt Riku. And maybe the game just hasnt explained yet those things because BBS needed to be out first. Maybe Terra needed Riku to do all those things that Riku did in order to save Ven and Aqua and his self. Because with out Riku then Sora wouldnt of be able to wake up etc etc and i probably could add alot more to this but i'd rathe just see what everyone thinks about it. And IDK im probably completely wrong and im stupid but idk it's just somthing i was wondering about.

Ideas?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
You might be right about this but Ansem SoD was the one who messed with Riku and that was MX's heart supposedly, not Terra's

if Ansem SoD was MX's Heart, what happened to Terra's heart?
just wondering...

maybe he made up xemnas' being...?
That would be the icing on the cake for the kh series.

so Terra's Heart became the body of Xemnas?
.... can a heart do that?
but then if thats true than Xemnas isn't a real Nobody right?

I think it reasonable to beleive that after being in such close contact for such a long period of time, Master Xehanort's Heart and Terra's Heart may have become one making one Heartless. If it was only Master Xehanort's Heart then Xehanort's Heartless would have had a older appearance, like the same age as Master Xehanort, unless it was still in the form of the Master Xehanort-Terra fusion/unification.

Gram

Banned
Awards
maybe he made up xemnas' being...?
That would be the icing on the cake for the kh series.

i do think he had terra memories though, seeing as how the org. had there human memories.

When Terra was talking to kid Riku on Destiny Islands, he said that Riku would follow under him and Terra would teach him how to protect people. Maybe thats why the things happend to Riku the way they did with him getting possesed and etc etc maybe Terra's part of the body was teachin Riku things while MX's half was trying to corrupt Riku. And maybe the game just hasnt explained yet those things because BBS needed to be out first. Maybe Terra needed Riku to do all those things that Riku did in order to save Ven and Aqua and his self. Because with out Riku then Sora wouldnt of be able to wake up etc etc and i probably could add alot more to this but i'd rathe just see what everyone thinks about it. And IDK im probably completely wrong and im stupid but idk it's just somthing i was wondering about.

Ideas?
i dont think so, but u never know with kh XD
ansem probly knew of riku through terra though.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
terra's heart is still inside his armor

Is it?^^ cause i'm a little confused here...Terra's heart is in his armor or his soul??

No it isn't, you can clearly see in the Secret Ending when Terra talks with Master Xehanort, that his Heart is within his own Body and Soul. His Heart never left his Body, the Lingering Sentiment is just that, Terra's Lingering Sentiments. They just chose to take shape in his armor, and attempt to fullfill his final wish, which was to stop Master Xehanort and save Aqua and Ven.

Samhain

Bronze Member
No it isn't, you can clearly see in the Secret Ending when Terra talks with Master Xehanort, that his Heart is within his own Body and Soul. His Heart never left his Body, the Lingering Sentiment is just that, Terra's Lingering Sentiments. They just chose to take shape in his armor, and attempt to fullfill his final wish, which was to stop Master Xehanort and save Aqua and Ven.
it would have been nice if terra's heart was stuck in the armor so we wouldn't have to deal with that bs of xehanort having 3 hearts and all this confusion.

either way i'm pretty sure mx is xehanort the apprentice because he planned it. he didnt seem upset in the secret ending when terra said that he'll never take his heart. he smirks and dismisses dat statement and saying how a plan just keeps getting larger and how the seeds are already growing. this is also the same thing xemnas says in a scene of kh2fm telling his organization "let us plant seeds in the path of the keyblade wielder".

it isnt a coincidence that braig was the one who found xehanort....and braig was working for mx. master xehanort planned it. thats why xehanort the apprentice is so similar to master xehanort because of braig and mx knowing that he might lose his memories along the way or so and he can have xehanort the apprentice follow in his steps even without memories because of braig.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
it would have been nice if terra's heart was stuck in the armor so we wouldn't have to deal with that bs of xehanort having 3 hearts and all this confusion.

either way i'm pretty sure mx is xehanort the apprentice because he planned it. he didnt seem upset in the secret ending when terra said that he'll never take his heart. he smirks and dismisses dat statement and saying how a plan just keeps getting larger and how the seeds are already growing. this is also the same thing xemnas says in a scene of kh2fm telling his organization "let us plant seeds in the path of the keyblade wielder".

it isnt a coincidence that braig was the one who found xehanort....and braig was working for mx. master xehanort planned it. thats why xehanort the apprentice is so similar to master xehanort because of braig and mx knowing that he might lose his memories along the way or so and he can have xehanort the apprentice follow in his steps even without memories because of braig.

I'm not doubting this in any way, but I'm sure that the creation of the Nobodies was an accident. There must have been some things that just happend, because he couldn't have possibly planned on Sora getting the Keyblade. He also couldn't of planned Kairi putting her Heart in Sora and Sora then creating Roxas and getting his Heart purified. Braig must have also used Xehanort's memory loss to his advantage a little. He most likely made some of his own additions to the original plan. So the Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless incidents/ plans weren't or couldn't have been planned. So I'm sure that the seeds he speaks of are just to intimidate Terra, in an attempt to weaken or put fear in Terra's Heart.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm just wondering if this maybe has to do with riku getting possesed by ansem.

Terra: Why do you want to be stronger?
Riku: To protect what’s important!
My friends, and everyone
Terra: There’s a huge world outside this small one
Try holding this key.
Because you have this ***…
Someday, as a chosen one, you will leave this small world…
And follow under me.
At that time…
I’ll teach you the power to protect
Huge worlds, and…
Those you love.

Ideas?

Possible. But, like Insomniac pointed out, we probably won't know till BBS Ultimania comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back