• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Just a small problem. (it actually is small. I am not using reverse psycology or anything)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Another girl problem I thought I would ask help about.

There is this girl in my Japanese class who I like. She isnt the type of girl I usually go for but I have and I think about her more than I usually think about girls whom I like. She is beautiful and acts cute, but is different from the contemporary styles of looking, which is part of why this is different for me. She is really smart and a year older than me, which may be helpful to know.

You will all find problems with this but it should be known that I have my own game plan for getting women (I am sure you all have romantic plans and you use them when you need to), I never just wing it. This is almost always successful in starting a relationship for me; except when it shows me those who are completely not interested, which is also very helpful.

Actual problem:
Nothing I do seems to get prolonged attention from her. My plans are failing. I usually go for casual talking in school or online social networking sites (it works wonders), which I can quite easily get into with her. One night, we spent almost 2 hours online talking. Not just me trying to get her interest because she is always eager to talk about things (usually, girls who arnt interested just say "lol" or "yeah" to whatever I say but she is getting very involved in the talks). I try lead her to topics like the school dance that is coming up, which she will happily talk about, but will not talk about anything romantic when I subtly bring it up. She also downplays the talks we have. I brought up the fact that we can easily have a long talk, hinting that we are compatible, but she makes it sound like it is nothing big. I can never get her to start a conversation with me either but she will always continue my ones, which I find weird. I am at a loss at how to continue when I dont think I have got her to even consider me as boyfriend material.

summary:
-She is not contemporarily beautiful (but still attractive to me), which makes me think she isnt as experienced with dating.
-She is interested in our conversations and it obviously not 'just being nice'.
-She wont start conversations but will happily follow my lead.
-I have made it very easy for her to make real connections with me, but she either down plays the connections or ignores them.
-She smiles at me directly in class (Pretty sweet smile too), which is pretty suggestive, to me at least.

I dont know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back