• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I miss romance role plays so much, and I was wondering around through my past created threads and found an old role play I made. Would anyone be interested in joining up if I tried putting it up again?

It could use some new ideas, if anyone is up to suggesting them.

Click here!

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Emphasize development over quick relationships, in my opinion this is usually what is wrong with romance RPs and why they don't generally work out. You have to heavily moderate how romantic relationships develop considering it is quintessential to romantic RPs. Make sure people don't immediately fall in love or hasten relationships fast, make sure people actually put time and effort into relationships.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I would also set up a night-to-day system. What King Wolfe stated and the lack of a system is what killed my most recent one.

And you should be careful though with that type of system, there may be people who lag behind thus leaving the system almost inoperable if you cannot properly transition between night and day smoothly because someone cannot post a response. And if you were to go about using a system I would heavily monitor it, I wouldn't say that night and day should be equal in length, maybe more time spent at night and less at day? Or vice-versa, you need to decide when the most activity would occur; during the day or during the night.

<3

Call me Love, love.
These are very good suggestion guys, thanks for showing your interest and helping out. I'll take all of them into consideration.

Awards
Yeah, getting relationships to move slowly is very important. That whole 'falling in love at first sight' thing is corny and makes no sense.

Also spending twenty pages on the same day is a sign something's wrong.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Just to let you guys know, I've updated the role play and it is now open for templates. Only eight will be accepted, four girls and four boys. I hope you like the little changes I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back