• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goffy fused Sora

just a thoght do you think that in COM when sora was in that machine he got seperated into 2 parts good and bad BHK=good(light looking clothing) Sora=bad (dark clothing)when i say Sora is bad i dont mean evil i mean bad but waiting to be realesed anyways since ther not complete Sora can fuse with someone and thats probably the reason why bhk is looking for Sora so they can be complete thats just a therie what do you about it

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I hate that dwnload section! It doesn't let me download videos! You know how theres a download: . Right there all it says is that. I'd prefer filefront for my video needs.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Goffy fused Sora said:
just a thoght do you think that in COM when sora was in that machine he got seperated into 2 parts good and bad BHK=good(light looking clothing) Sora=bad (dark clothing)when i say Sora is bad i dont mean evil i mean bad but waiting to be realesed anyways since ther not complete Sora can fuse with someone and thats probably the reason why bhk is looking for Sora so they can be complete thats just a therie what do you about it

I think that's a great thought but I don't think that sora would be considerd dark...I would say twighlight(neckers):D

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
for some reason this reminds me of something. The show spider-man, (alternate reality part, Spider wars pt. 2)well this guy cloned peter and there were two. So to forget his old self he changed his look. He died his hair blonde and cut it. So he looked slightly similar and different. Sound like BHK. Hair short blonde. Well just a thought but maybe BHK is really Sora too. Just a thought. I don't believe this but this would be a shocker.:eek:

MonkeyboyWesley

Originally Posted by monkey_boy
no. the Enigmatic man said that Sora was not complete before CoM started
[/QUOTE]

so maybe bhk was there in the first kh game but we jss didnt kno about it. i dont kno y i posted this even tho im against this thot

winged_angel

maybe hes rite (1st) quote maybe its like some yin and yang thing and sora and bhk have to be complete thats why soras clothes r so important (stated by nomura)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The BHK is not light. And his clothes are not just white. They are white AND black. He is Twilight

Just becuz Sora wears black clothes doesn't mean he is bad and/or dark.

~NGD OMEGA~

Although KL, it has been confirmed that Sora's clothing does have meaning, though what it means can only be speculated right now. Though I know Sora HIMSELF cannot be darkness, since HE is light (Can't throw those back at me, hehehehehehehe). Although the partial physical resemblance between Sora and BHK (And Kairi and Namine for that matter too...) Must also have some meaning to the story...

black acid

Heros need Villains
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Although KL, it has been confirmed that Sora's clothing does have meaning, though what it means can only be speculated right now. Though I know Sora HIMSELF cannot be darkness, since HE is light (Can't throw those back at me, hehehehehehehe). Although the partial physical resemblance between Sora and BHK (And Kairi and Namine for that matter too...) Must also have some meaning to the story...

maybe sora's twighlight:confused: and bhk is light it's most possibly since sora unlocked his heart in kh1...may be sora unlocked apart of himself that remand dormant in him untill he relesed his heart in order to save kairi and maybe that's how blonde haired kid was..well brought up...this still counts on my "other-side hearts" theroy

Milh_Amethyz

Sora's clothing has no connection to the game at least for me, same as for BHK.

we don't even know the attitude of BHK

T

The_Guardian

adventchildkiori said:
Just because someone is wearing black clothes doesnt mean they are bad....

Exactly! The style of someones clothing does NOT determine their alignment! Nor does it determine whether they wield light or darkness! Also, on the thought of light and darkness, just because someone wields darkness, it doesn't mean that they are evil and vice versa!
even though it would be hard to find someone evil that wields the light...

black acid

Heros need Villains
The_Guardian said:
Exactly! The style of someones clothing does NOT determine their alignment! Nor does it determine whether they wield light or darkness! Also, on the thought of light and darkness, just because someone wields darkness, it doesn't mean that they are evil and vice versa!
even though it would be hard to find someone evil that wields the light...

well I think that your sorta worng since riku accepted ansem's darkness his colthing changed remarkably...so the very the same thing can happen with bhk ....sorta.... I 'm sorry if I hurt your feelinngs or anything

T

The_Guardian

unknown212 said:
well I think that your sorta worng since riku accepted ansem's darkness his colthing changed remarkably...so the very the same thing can happen with bhk ....sorta.... I 'm sorry if I hurt your feelinngs or anything

You didn't hurt my feelings, not at all:)
Anyway...

1. Riku's clothes were symbolising the heartless who's weapon is darkness...
Riku was being possesed by the darknes and didn't have full control over it so the darkness naturally covered Riku in dark clothing,then it appears that Riku gets org clothes which are dark but Riku is now twilight...
2. Leon wears dark clothes and doesn't wield the darkness either...
3. Sora's new clothes are black but I doubt that he wields the darkness for the simple fact that in KH1 he was being told that the Darkness is evil (which it isn't!)
It's all about your favourite colours!

oh yeah, I also think that RIku's dark clothes were reflecting his feelings of lonelyness...
which changes when he meets king mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back