• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just another Xion Theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Other_Side

I'm super new at this so please have mercy and don't shoot me for sharing this theory...
Okay so alot of people are saying that Xion and Kairi are somehow connected which makes a hell of alot of sense since they have the same face and voice... Well could it be possible that Namine was created when Kairi's heart left her body and retreated to Sora's and Xion was created when Kairi's heart left SORA? this would explain why Xion can use a keyblade. It could be the other way around with Namine being created when Kairi's heart left sora's body that would explain her being able to interfere with Sora's memories.

Please tell me what you think, i would love to know who would consider this a possibility.

final Glith

I hd shared this same idea with soem friends... no one I know seems to want to destroy the mistery of Xion. I personaly agree with that thought but I don't think Nomura would put it so plainly and simple for us. at least I hope not.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
How would Namine be created? For that to happen, Kairi's heart had to have darkness in it. There is/was none.

Not only that, but Namine and Roxas were created at the same time.

Cealis

Memory Skyscaper. Damn those people running up it.
Namine was created when Kairi's heart left sora's body. That's why she could manipulate his memories and all those who were connected to his heart. That's why she was such a special nobody, because of that connection to Sora.

So, I don't really think its possible for Xion to have been created in one of those ways. Nothing was created when Kairi's heart first left her body, because her body was still around, being lugged around by Riku and Malificent.

I have no idea who she could be, as the anigram of her name doesn't really point to anyone in KH.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There's no doubt in my mind that she's connected to Kairi, the question now is how? [Without retconning anything that's been confirmed]

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not so much as its overused, overthought and whored out. It was a good theory the first time it was placed on the forum, years ago by someone who thought that Namine was formed on the island.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I'm super new at this so please have mercy and don't shoot me for sharing this theory...
Okay so alot of people are saying that Xion and Kairi are somehow connected which makes a hell of alot of sense since they have the same face and voice... Well could it be possible that Namine was created when Kairi's heart left her body and retreated to Sora's and Xion was created when Kairi's heart left SORA? this would explain why Xion can use a keyblade. It could be the other way around with Namine being created when Kairi's heart left sora's body that would explain her being able to interfere with Sora's memories.

Please tell me what you think, i would love to know who would consider this a possibility.

Im sorry dear but this theory I said it yesterday on is xion the new kairi theme XDDD u get late.... basicly my theory remarks that XION was created when kairi lost her heart on destiny islands Leaving that she is the original NOBODY then Sora lost his heart on HOLLOW BASTION creating Namine and Roxas CREATING Kairis second nobody soo welll u should check the forums before saying some theory dear! ;D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Welcome new guy and ur theroy makes some sences.

Not really.

Im sorry dear but this theory I said it yesterday on is xion the new kairi theme XDDD u get late.... basicly my theory remarks that XION was created when kairi lost her heart on destiny islands Leaving that she is the original NOBODY then Sora lost his heart on HOLLOW BASTION creating Namine and Roxas CREATING Kairis second nobody soo welll u should check the forums before saying some theory dear! ;D

And so did Suffering Angel like 2 weeks ago.

And so did [insert new person here] 6 months ago.
And so did [repeat process] last year.

The only X factor now that's different from then is Xion.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This has been said plenty times. What I think along the same lines as this though.

B@con

in this forum, there are so many stupid bungholes who are childish and just stupid, who are just specualting or saying things without proofs or ANYTHING of a reason that their theory is true -_-
but, to be honest, what you wrote finally made sense again ^^ finally a user who had a GOOD idea. this is really interssting I think, this could really be in some way, but a NOBODY is the left over BODY of a person without the heart. But Kariris body was right there in KH 1 all the time, that is the only thing which makes this theory not total clear

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A year ago, we hardly even knew sbout Xion

That's not what I was saying.

in this forum, there are so many stupid bungholes who are childish and just stupid, who are just specualting or saying things without proofs or ANYTHING of a reason that their theory is true

This mostly come from people who only have 2 days under their belts, let alone 2 months.

but, to be honest, what you wrote finally made sense again ^^ finally a user who had a GOOD idea.

Again, but it's not.

SoraXVen

wouldn't xion be able to wield a keyblade just from being Kairi's nobody because she herself can weild a keyblade, and the reason i looked like k.k was because Kairi's heart is in close relationship to sora's

Lixg

What I find very interesting about Xion's story is that no one really understands what she is. Since you are only allowed to have one heartless and one nobody, I think^^. What if she is a new species of creature. Didn't Nomura say something about us finding a third create in BbS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back