• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got a Gamecube!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Let me get this straight...you have money to buy all these games, but not a Wii? Hmm...
What are you a retard? Oh wait, that's a given. Ok fine, are you a RETARDED retard? Cuz he obviously said he didn't ****ing buy them. He TRADED his GBA SP to his friend for all that stuff. God!

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The top three games you should get are:

1. Super Smash Bros.-it's still one of the top selling Nintendo games today.

2. LoZ: The Wind Waker-It has an awesome battle system and fun mini-games

3. Super Mario Sunshine-it's an odd version of Mario but it's still fun to play.

Also, if you've got alot of friends and they each have a gameboy advanced or SP, get LoZ: Four Swords Adventures. It fun to play with alot of people.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Okay, so I guess I'll get an 8Mb card. I heard those are harder to find than the 16s though. Is that true?

lol, you can all stop telling me how great Melee is. It's number one on my priority list after all, so there's no need. I know I'd have to be an idiot not to get it.

Is Tales of Symphonia more fun to play with friends, or by yourself?

Okay, even though I have RE4 for the PS2 and I've beaten it on Normal mode, Professional mode, Seperate Ways, Assignment Ada, and unlocked all Mercenaries characters, do you still think I should get it for the cube? I think I might. I've heard the graphics look better, and that you stay in your alternate costume even in cinematics.

Joe

Bronze Member
I wouldn't get RE4 for gamecube, you will be missing out on some of the extras and after playing through the game so many times, the extras keep the aspect of fun for a while at least

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Is Tales of Symphonia more fun to play with friends, or by yourself?

XD!!... Tales Of Symphonia IMO Is More Fun While You Play By Yourself >.>;; ...It's Hella Fun With Multiple Players Though. >>;; ... But When You Play With Other People, There Is Only One Person Moving On The Map, And When You Enter A Battle, Thats When Your Friends Will Get To Play v-v; ...So It May Get A Little Annoying For Your Friends, But If They Can Get Over It That Yes, It Would Rock 2-4 Players!!! XD! ^-^;

Cloud302

Okay, I won't get RE4...unless it's less than 10$. Then I can't refuse.

And yeah, I knew that it's only multiplayer during battle. But I think my siblings would be okay with that. I'd also let them develop their own character and buy weapons and armor for them too. So, I'd try to make it more multiplayer than the game does. I think we'll all really like it.

Lastly, since nobody replied before, my friend gave me these games with the cube:
- Spawn: Armagedon
- Gun
- Pikmin
Do you think they're worth keeping, or should I trade/sell them?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yea, Pikmin is nothing compared to Pikmin 2. I saw 2 for a mere 20 dollars so I say to get it.

Cloud302

I'm probably gonna trade in all 3. They just don't compare to the games that I COULD own. I only want the best, exclusive games.

Oh, and I played Metroid Prime (borrowed it from a cousin temporarily). I've only done the first part (all my equipment just malfunctioned, and I lost all powers), but so far I love it!!! I can't wait to play more!

TerranOvermind

Believe us, Cloud302, you've just seen the tip of the iceberg on the greatness that is Metroid Prime. Have fun once you make planetfall, and be sure to watch out for wasps (annoying little buggers). Try taking out their nests, or you'll be fighting them forever.

Keep us posted, and have fun with Wind Waker once you get around to it.

Cloud302

Believe us, Cloud302, you've just seen the tip of the iceberg on the greatness that is Metroid Prime. Have fun once you make planetfall, and be sure to watch out for wasps (annoying little buggers). Try taking out their nests, or you'll be fighting them forever.

Keep us posted, and have fun with Wind Waker once you get around to it.

Okay, I traded in the 3 crap games. It gave me enough to buy 2 of the games that I wanted. I chose Metroid Prime (I own it now! Yay!!), and Eternal Darkness.

Alright, Metroid Prime, I'm a good chunk farther into it now. My save file says I am 11% complete, and I have all of my powers back (the ones lost in the malfunction) except for the energy grapple ability (if that's what it's called). I just beat the 2nd true boss, the plant creature. He was annoying, but I took him down on my 3rd try. Can't wait to play more. If it just wasn't for school getting in the way.

And Eternal Darkness is cool too. I've already gone through the stories of 3 other characters. I'll play it more once I'm done with Metroid I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back