• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Just one little promise....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Have fun at the mall sora_luver and 167kairi592!!!!
Oh and death told me to tell you to put up the next chapter so I will let him out. But for that I knocked him unconcious with my baseball bat. And you know I won't let him out even when your next chapter does come!

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
That's good.
New chapter! New chapter!
Inner voice: What about it?
Me: It's coming!!!
Inner voice: Yes we know that...
Me: Can you at least let me cheer?
Inner voice: Fine...
Me: New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter!

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
And now what you've all been waiting for... or atleast 167kairi592 and `princessofheart have........the next chapter!!!!... sorry if it's short I sorta ran out of Ideas... but the next chapter will be longer cause I thought of some things to put in... yay...lol:thumbsup:

Chapter 7: A plan worth FIGHTING for!?!

“Hey, Namine, What do you think is wrong with Sora?” Rika whispered to the girl beside her.

“I don’t know he hasn’t talked to anyone, and neither has Kairi, it’s kind of strange…Don’t you think?” Namine asked back.

“Do you think they could be fighting?” Rika asked with a concerned look on her face, even though she had just met Sora and Kairi she thought that they made a cute couple.

“Well, if they are, we have to patch the fight up,” Namine said giddily.
Namine and Rika chatted about they’re plan to fix the relationship between Sora and Kairi

“Hey, what are you guys talking about?” Tieka butted in.

The pair filled the ‘clueless’ Tieka about they’re plan. Tieka agreed instantly, thinking about the tension she saw between Sora and Kairi, at the moment.

As they got off the boat the three of them were giggling non-stop about they’re ingenious plan to get the ‘couple’ together.

The three were walking down the street when suddenly Namine stopped.

“Umm, about this ‘ingenious’ plan of ours, how do we know it gonna rain tomorrow, I heard it’s supposed to be sunny all week, and look there isn’t a cloud in the sky, it might not even rain.” Namine pouted.

“Trust me it will rain tomorrow, right on time.” Tieka giggled.

The three then continued walking. When they reached Namine’s house they stopped and said goodbye.

“Oh, and don’t forget, be at our house by 10am.” Tieka yelled as Namine walked to her front porch.

“Okay, okay now stop pestering me and go home.” Namine joked.

As Tieka and Rika started walking Rika started talking.

“Tieka you aren’t doing what I think you’re doing tomorrow.” Rika asked worriedly.

“Of course I am, I mean there is no other way to make it rain when it’s so damn sunny outside.” Tieka answered.

“But Mom told us we aren’t supposed to use our powers, remember what happened last time?” Rika complained.

“Yeah we had to move because YOUR boyfriend found out and freaked out about it and he even told the GOVERNMENT!!!” Tieka yelled getting annoyed with her sister.

“Hey it wasn’t my fault, you’re the one that had made it rain when he was right beside you!” Rika yelled right back.

“Anyway he got sent to an insane asylum because of that and…and…. Do you relies how mush trouble I went through because you got careless and wanted to change the weather because it was too SUNNY for your liking???” Rika continued this time crying.
“I’m sorry, but I had to deal with it too and just as much as you did as well so don’t make it sound like you had to deal with it alone…” Tieka said sadly in reply.

“I know, but it’s, it’s just so hard to think that people will find you weird because you aren’t like everyone else.” Rika sadly answered.

“Come on; let’s go inside before some one sees us, which would be just too awkward for me.” Tieka giggled trying to ease some of the tension between the two sisters.

“Yeah, fine, let’s go.” Rika said still quite sad about the ‘talk’ her and her sister had just had.

The next day…

“Wake up sleepy, or you’re going to be late.” Tieka yelled in her sister’s ear.

“Yeah, yeah… Five more minutes,” Rika muttered still asleep.

Suddenly, Rika woke up in shock to Tieka sitting on top of her.

“Get off.” Rika muttered while her eye began to twitch.

“Sorry, didn’t catch that.” Tieka uttered trying to fight back laughter, clearly enjoying watching her sister get mad.

“I said GET OFF OF ME,” Rika yelled, while smacking her sister in the head.

“Owwwww, I was only kidding, and NOW you’re up so we can go.” Tieka groaned.

“Wait what time is it?” Rika almost screamed.

“9:40 am…..I’ve been trying to wake you for hours now, you just keep saying 5 more minutes, and it’s getting pretty annoying!” Tieka explained, “You get ready and I’ll meet you downstairs.”

Rika wasn’t paying any attention to her sister, instead she was running around her room frantically trying to find close that weren’t dirty.

After ten minutes of her running all through the house, screaming “I have no clothes, I have no clothes!” Tieka finally got up and left the room, coming back with jeans and a black tank top.

“Here put this on.” Tieka said, handing her sister the clothes.

“Thank you so much, hey wait if you knew where these were why didn’t you get them sooner?” Rika questioned.

“Because it’s fun to see you panic,” Tieka giggled.

They opened the door. Tieka looked up at the sky and so did Rika.

“See I told you not a cloud in the sky.” Rika complained to her sister.

“I’ll soon change that, but for now bring your umbrella.” Tieka replied.

“But… Tieka,” Rika started but before she could continue Tieka reached over grabbed the umbrella and her sisters arm and started walking to the place they were to meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it.... be truthful... cause I didn't really like this chapter:unsure:

anyway R&R... and for those who don't know what that mean... Read and Review...^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back