• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just thinking about BBS... (Short Theory about MX)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ok so i was reading this theory and i started to think what if MX wanted KH but he couldn't get it, and he needed the keyblade to unlock the path to KH. So he tries to get a keyblade wielder (Terra or Ven) to join him so that he could gain the power of KH. Well, they refused and MX makes DS. Like repliku but alot stronger. The reason why everyone except for DS don't have keychains is because a keychain may signal an artificially made keyblade (different theory im thinking about). Well so since DS has an artificial keyblade he can't unleash the true power of the keyblade cause in a way its not a true keyblade. So MX goes through BBS with DS trying to obtain the power of a keyblade. He finally gains it and then thats when the secret ending happens.

Just a thought... Care to discuss?

crazzyBRY

i didn't read all of them except for the first line..

MX already have a keyblade...plus a keychain...he doesn't need to use TAV to open kingdom hearts... -.-

plus MX and DS have keychains

terra aqua and ven doesn't

D

Deleted member 71005

Master Xehanort is a keyblade master, his keyblade has a keychain on it he doesn't need a power that he already has.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ok so i was reading this theory and i started to think what if MX wanted KH but he couldn't get it, and he needed the keyblade to unlock the path to KH.

Well considering he has his own why would he need the assistance of other keyblade wielders?

The reason why everyone except for DS don't have keychains is because a keychain may signal an artificially made keyblade (different theory im thinking about).

MX and DS have one :v the VAT trio lack the keychains, possibly having to do with their status as apprentices. But lacking a keychain does not mean that the keyblade is artificial, keychains only augment the keyblades power and changes its form accordingly.

Well so since DS has an artificial keyblade he can't unleash the true power of the keyblade cause in a way its not a true keyblade. So MX goes through BBS with DS trying to obtain the power of a keyblade. He finally gains it and then thats when the secret ending happens.

If it weren't for the fact that both of their keyblades are pretty much real, I'd side with you. But in the case of MX he is most certainly a keyblade master. And to be one his keyblade has to be real, and I can easily assume that DS's is human as well. Though his nature of existence is pretty much a mystery so I can't really say much about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back