• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Okay, this thread is just an idea I have. Don't know if it's significant or not, but I just want to ask a question. o_O

With Namine now merged into Kairi, does Kairi have power over memories of Sora and all connected to him? People were saying that Kairi was just a damsel in distress, but with that power, she could 'Erase' people. Just like Namine warned Sora, on the 12th or 13th floor of C.O. A heart without memories goes bye bye.

LOL Just saying she might be able to destroy a world by taking away its heart's memories (If it has them? lol) if she was evil. :tongue:

EDIT: Oh man, never mind. I'm a noob. I just saw a few threads down there was like an official Namine's importance in KH3 discussion thread. Please close this if possible?

Rexy

Bronze Member
i think not. namines had power over sora and those around him because she was created at the same time as roxas, with kairi's hearts and sora's body...

sora's body split at two, one was roxas and the other was naminé thats why she had that power i think, a body but a different person heart gone away.

when namine emerged into kairi, her power vanished as to the other part of sora's body (roxas give sora the whole body, even that he was just half (Roxas + Xion))

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Well Nobodies supposed to share all the same powers as their Somebodies so it's possble. Maybe. It's been implied that a Nobody can learn abilities before their Somebody but the originale persone always had the the potential to do said abilities.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Well Nobodies supposed to share all the same powers as their Somebodies so it's possble. Maybe. It's been implied that a Nobody can learn abilities before their Somebody but the originale persone always had the the potential to do said abilities.

thats true but remember that kairis only power was to realesed the dark keyhole. namine didn't had time to learn the abbility, she appeared in castle oblivion and organization start to use her long away...kairi maybe had that power inside but i don't believe it...
maybe it was her grandmas power and it passed genetically:tongue:

Ruran

Awards
Well, we don't know the extent of Kairi's powers actualy. Her magical hug purified Sora too, don't forget.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Well, we don't know the extent of Kairi's powers actualy. Her magical hug purified Sora too, don't forget.

yes your right, but remember that kairi just wanted to protect sora, like he did before to her, she didn't knew what she was doing, she was surprised to when she saw the consequence of that act (well kairi on KHII are a chicken in my thought:lol:)

Ruran

Awards
yes your right, but remember that kairi just wanted to protect sora, like he did before to her, she didn't knew what she was doing, she was surprised to when she saw the consequence of that act (well kairi on KHII are a chicken in my thought:lol:)

lol!:lol:
True, she didn't know she had that ability but she had it none the less. Her purifing Sora just because willed it makes her sound pretty power (just sound anyway). Besides with BbS on the way it sounds like their's more to the PoH then just opeing the DtD. Or not. Could be just time repeating it self for the PoH.

Rexy

Bronze Member
True, she didn't know she had that ability but she had it none the less. Her purifing Sora just because willed it makes her sound pretty power (just sound anyway). Besides with BbS on the way it sounds like their's more to the PoH then just opeing the DtD. Or not. Could be just time repeating it self for the PoH.

thats true
a cool thing was to see kairi in children and that we could talk to the grandma and that she could be a PoH too...:tongue:

Ruran

Awards
It would be cool. I've been kind of wondering what ickle Kairi was like. Though family isn't realy important so I don't think that her granny was a PoH. We don't know how people get PoH statuse to begin with so it's always possible.

Rexy

Bronze Member
It would be cool. I've been kind of wondering what ickle Kairi was like. Though family isn't realy important so I don't think that her granny was a PoH. We don't know how people get PoH statuse to begin with so it's always possible.

kh is always changing our thoughts and i think that family can be important is come aspects, like kairi and grandmother, and like malificent and riku

Ruran

Awards
kh is always changing our thoughts and i think that family can be important is come aspects, like kairi and grandmother, and like malificent and riku

True, we never know when Nomura will change he's mind though Granny being a PoH still seems a little too impotant to me but that's just my opinion.

The thought of Malificent being like Riku's mommy scares yet... it some how humers me.:96:

jhuff

Kairi is just some Sora eye candy. I hope this might change later in the series but as of now, that's all. oh and ccsakura21?

Bahaha nice... "95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this your Sig if you are in the 5% that would bring a chair, some popcorn and shout "DO A FLIP!"

Key of Valor

The Professor
Erauqs said:
How are Riku and Maleficent related? They aren't...
Where the hell did that even come from?

That's a reference to when Maleficent said "You're like a son to me" to Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back