• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and SPOILER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsedragon1632

I don't want to spoil anything, so if you don't want to be spoiled, don't scroll down.

There are more than just 4 keyblades. There are millions. And I am highly doubting that Kairi is one of those "people." They are called Chasers. They are:
Chaser the Eternal
Chaser the Exalted
Chaser the Enlightened

And in the KH2 secret ending, it shows them on a world with millions upon millions of keyblades. But these three are searching for Sora.

Thats all I'm saying, though I do know more.

gbr1rbg

Website
www.myspace.com
horsedragon1632 said:
I don't want to spoil anything, so if you don't want to be spoiled, don't scroll down.

There are more than just 4 keyblades. There are millions. And I am highly doubting that Kairi is one of those "people." They are called Chasers. They are:
Chaser the Eternal
Chaser the Exalted
Chaser the Enlightened

And in the KH2 secret ending, it shows them on a world with millions upon millions of keyblades. But these three are searching for Sora.

Thats all I'm saying, though I do know more.
how do u no this. and i want to no what u no

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Alot of that sounds like crap. Considering it's NOT true. Anyhow, there are FOUR Realms.

Light
Darkness
In-between
Present

--------------------------------

We've seen the realm of darkness, which is Kingdom Hearts. In-between is 'The World That Never Was'. This was confirmed in the game. The Present World may be how the world truly should be. That or it's the world that exists as it is in the current three games.

As for the The realm of Light, no clue.

A

Audo

sounds like you just made them up. www.dictionary.com Chasers and it is something to do with metal.

Anyways.

I believe that anyone with a strong heart can weild a keyblade.

Roxas could only weild one because Sora could.

Riku has always had a strong heart, DiZ said so too. It is possible that there are only 4 'true' keyblades (ones with chains) as we see in the Secret Ending there are many unchained ones.

Just like the heart unlocker the 'untrue' ones could be made up of hearts, but who really knows?

Kairi was given the keyblade, she could never had summoned it again during the game, so i think she is not a weiloder. However, there Is still one Keyblade Master Yet.

And Dawn is not a realm.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I feel the four true Keyblades that exist (ones with chains) are the ones that, when defeating a Heartless will free those captive hearts. It follows with the concept as one Keyblade Master saved the world, while another brought chaos and ruin upon it.

False Keyblades (No Chains) can still destroy heartless, as any weapon can, but they CANNOT free those captive hearts. And a Keyblade Master with dark intentions could use this to somehow grant himself power and use Kingdom Hearts as a weapon. Much like Xemnas attempted to do.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
gbr1rbg said:
but there is 4. and we no 3
oh...well how do u no there r only 4, just cause there 4 realms doesnt mean there 4 keyblades an if kairi can weild a keyblade doesnt that mean she is the last keyblade master an just cause she didnt use it in the other scences doesnt mean she cant use it again

A

Audo

Anyone witha strong heart can weild one, only few can summon it (y'know?)

Xehanort said in his report that there wre for realms. |since Sora is the light master and Mickey told Riku that he has the Keyblade of Darkness, that makes it only logical to assume that there is a keyblade for the four realms.

Riku having one and being 'Twilight' sort to speak. it makes him fitting to be the Master of the Inbetween World.. (This might also contribute to the reasons as to why Sora got the keyblade when Riku was the rightfull master)

Kairi was given the keyblade and only used it in that one scene. it is beleive she is not a master.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
i guess when u put it like that it makes sense:D but in which xeharnot's reports did he say they were 4 realms

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Ansem Report 12 - Defeat Sephiroth in The Olympus Coliseum

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

there the one that says the four realms

report 13 is about the construction of nobodys

R

Riku's Dawn

The mod avatars get lamer,anyway as you see there ARE many keyblades.

horsedragon1632

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
horsedragon1632 said:

And where did you get this information?

The Realm of Present is the Realm where all the other forces coincide in absolute harmony. Light, Darkness, and Twilight, all encompasing the same space, in equal balance and harmony

I beleive the world of Present is the True Paradise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back