• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi+Destiny place= I TOLD YOU SO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yeah, I saw when Aqua recieved the keyblade thats design reflected Destiny Island, a world Kairi had not been to yet.

Like I said denial. Its a keychain born from the memories of Kairi obtained at RG since Aqua had not met Riku then. Where do YOU think the keyblade came from.

Samhain

Bronze Member
the keyblade came from riku's memories of destiny islands.......

same design different keyblade.

kairi isnt a keyblade wielder. prove it to us. she lacks EVERYTHING of a TRUE keyblade wielder. hey i guess mr jack sparrow is a keyblade wielder since he used and held a keyblade eh? i guess riku was a keyblade wielder at the time when he fought roxas ...which he WASN'T. yet he used the keyblade. WHY? simple. roxas let him use that keyblade. the same way how riku let kairi use destiny place.

btw keep spoilers out of the damn title.

loke13

the keyblade came from riku's memories of destiny islands.......

same design different keyblade.

kairi isnt a keyblade wielder. prove it to us. she lacks EVERYTHING of a TRUE keyblade wielder. hey i guess mr jack sparrow is a keyblade wielder since he used and held a keyblade eh? i guess riku was a keyblade wielder at the time when he fought roxas ...which he WASN'T. yet he used the keyblade. WHY? simple. roxas let him use that keyblade. the same way how riku let kairi use destiny place.

btw keep spoilers out of the damn title.

Ummm Yen sid lent Mickey his keyblade in BBS sooo your theory is FAIL. PROVE THAT SHE ISN'T ONE COME ON LETS HEAR IT.

Samhain

Bronze Member
and yet u still havent answered on how mr jack wielding the keyblade for a certain time or how riku wielded roxas keyblade when he COULDN'T use the keyblade at the time he fought roxas. why do u still think he had the fake keyblade; the soul eater?

BINGO

roxas LENT riku his keyblade and yet riku was NOT a keyblade wielder at this time.

and by the way
KEEP SPOILERS OUT OF THREAD TITLE U IDIOT.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Its a keychain born from the memories of Kairi obtained at RG since Aqua had not met Riku then.

A keychain born from the memories of Kairi that physically reflects Destiny Island, a place Kairi had not been to. Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? =/

loke13

and yet u still havent answered on how mr jack wielding the keyblade for a certain time or how riku wielded roxas keyblade when he COULDN'T use the keyblade at the time he fought roxas. why do u still think he had the fake keyblade; the soul eater?

BINGO

roxas LENT riku his keyblade and yet riku was NOT a keyblade wielder at this time.

and by the way
KEEP SPOILERS OUT OF THREAD TITLE U IDIOT.

So Jack held it. He didn't use it in combat. Riku could use the keyblade because......HE A FREAKING KEYBLADE WEILDER OR DID YOU NOT PLAY KH1. HE OBVIOUSLY COULD USE THE KEYBLADE SEE DEEP DIVE. He just didn't have his OWN.

A keychain born from the memories of Kairi that physically reflects Destiny Island, a place Kairi had not been to. Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? =/
A place that she eventually goes to can you say FORESHADOW.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Riku could use the keyblade because......HE A FREAKING KEYBLADE WEILDER OR DID YOU NOT PLAY KH1.
did u not see that he LOST his own keyblade u imbecile?

yeah i played kh1 and com and i suggest u go replay it. do you wanna know why riku has that soul eater? its a "FAKE" keyblade. its a type of sword to use till his heart was strong enough again to wield a keyblade and that did NOT happen till wayyyyyyyy after the riku and roxas fight. in other words way to the dawn is a real keyblade and that wasnt made till after land of the dragons in kh2 so my point still stands. riku lost his ability to become a keyblade wielder because his heart was weak and wasnt strong enough anymore to wield the keyblade till then it finally was strong enough to wield a keyblade and that soul eater was formed into making way to the dawn.

loke13

did u not see that he LOST his own keyblade u imbecile?

yeah i played kh1 and com and i suggest u go replay it. do you wanna know why riku has that soul eater? its a "FAKE" keyblade. its a type of sword to use till his heart was strong enough again to wield a keyblade and that did NOT happen till wayyyyyyyy after the riku and roxas fight. in other words way to the dawn is a real keyblade and that wasnt made till after land of the dragons in kh2 so my point still stands. riku lost his ability to become a keyblade wielder because his heart was weak and wasnt strong enough anymore to wield the keyblade till then it finally was strong enough to wield a keyblade and that soul eater was formed into making way to the dawn.

And yet this entire parargraph goes to waste because he held and used the Keyblade against Roxas.

Samhain

Bronze Member
So was he still "LENDING IT" WHEN HE attacked him with it.
most likely.

do u know that riku was playing with him and just 'battling' him to get the sora out of roxas??? remember...

"come on sora. giving up already?"
"what r u talking about? ur the one's who losing!"
"...you really are his nobody."

and riku didnt even summon the keyblade by himself. the fact that he gave it back and then roxas SUMMONED that same keyblade on his own and duel wielding and slashed riku by the hand gives us PROOF that riku was only using that keyblade on roxas' command. why do u think riku couldn't summon it? bingo. point still stands. riku wasnt a keyblade wielder at the time. he lost his ability to wield.

rewatch roxas vs riku's scene.

it'll do some good.

here ill get u started
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Riku Vs. Roxas (English Subs)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
A place that she eventually goes to can you say FORESHADOW.

No, but I can say bullshit. Do you honestly expect me to believe that that keyblade was created from the memories of Kairi and took the form of a place she hasn't gone to, but will eventually go to? Also, (getting back to what we were also talking about) that that keyblade is Kairi's keyblade, even though Riku was the one that summoned the keyblade and that he was the one who handed the keyblade to her?

Are you actually reading what you post or are you just banging your head on the keyboard and hitting reply?

loke13

No, but I can say bullshit. Do you honestly expect me to believe that that keyblade was created from the memories of Kairi and took the form of a place she hasn't gone to, but will eventually go to? Also, (getting back to what we were also talking about) that that keyblade is Kairi's keyblade, even though Riku was the one that summoned the keyblade and that he was the one who handed the keyblade to her?

Are you actually reading what you post or are you just banging your head on the keyboard and hitting reply?

Then where did it come from then. You seem to have it all figured out.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Then where did it come from then. You seem to have it all figured out.

I never said I had it all figured out, now did I? At the very least, it obviously has some connection to DI, hence the name and the appearance.

Awards
prove it to us.

4:52

Terra was testing Riku by seeing if the keyblade would return to him after Riku held it (and while they were interrupted by Sora, we know that he certainly would have passed). It implies that one who is capable of wielding another's keyblade has the heart of a wielder themselves.
Kairi passes the test- she uses Riku's keyblade.

hey i guess mr jack sparrow is a keyblade wielder since he used and held a keyblade eh?

Except, the Keyblade returns to Sora of its own volition after a few seconds, even though Sora willed that he use it (knowing that it would return on its own). Jack was never able to actually use it.

loke13

I never said I had it all figured out, now did I? At the very least, it obviously has some connection to DI, hence the name and the appearance.

It represents her future connection to the place. And the flowers on the key represent her illogical love for them when she gave them to Aqua. There all the connection you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back