• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi Fan-Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
down With Sora.....up With ~~**kairi**~~

Hey HS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
fantasygurl1227 said:
I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT TIME WORSHIPPING HER, BUT I SAY DOWN WITH KAIRI BECAUSE I LOVE SORA LOL, SO WERE OPPOSITES!!
mabey i should make a sora fan club,oOoOoOo and a riku one too

If your down then your out. Haterness is not tolerated.

---- anyways..
Who here want Kairi plushies?! XD

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yeah, what he said!!! We all love Kairi, so either get out or change your ways. We can not have Non-Kairi believers in this group. Please don't spam like that!

.:EDIT:.-
Lady Kairi said:
Who here want Kairi plushies?! XD
Yeah, LK and I are thinking about putting in an order for Kairi Plushies*, but we need a lot of people who would want one in order for us to ask.

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Welcome Holy_Aeris to Strong willed -- A Kairi fan club XD. <33. Yeah her head was a tad bit too big in KH:I one but look at her now! XD

Epilogue

killjoy princess
15...16...who knows! XD At lease she looks older than she was before (not to mention prettier too..).

kh2luva

i'm currently asking a friend of mine to make a sig for us, the kiari fanclub, i just want to tell you how it's going to look: it's gonna have the words strongwilled, it has the words a kiari fanclub, the background is pink and that's about it, and it also has a hottttt pic of kiari XD

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Probably really mature >___>. She looks so smexy now. XD Before she just looked like a 10 year old...-_-. But hey at lease Sora will be a happy guy lol.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
She'll be more than a smexy mom! XD Sheesh, even if she gets married to Sora guys will still be gogglin' up on her. Hahha. >_< Poor Sora well...actually lucky Sora...since Kairi isshhh all his x3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back