• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi Fan-Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Thanks :p can anyone take some of the images from the CGI box, and the KHII intro for some screenshots? (please, no spoiler images, as I have not yet played KHII) thanks

#1khfan

my friend had a dream and he was like helping sora in axel battle and my friend had said that kairi and sora were having sex while sora was battling and then after they were done sora chopped kairis head off and then my friend (in the dream)killed sora and joined axel and killed everybody in the worlds:mad: :eek:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
#1khfan said:
my friend had a dream and he was like helping sora in axel battle and my friend had said that kairi and sora were having sex while sora was battling and then after they were done sora chopped kairis head off and then my friend (in the dream)killed sora and joined axel and killed everybody in the worlds:mad: :eek:

That...was umm....very `interesting`...that's for sharing...but I think I would of prefered it if you didn't share that.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
can someone please get some screen grabs from the opening FMV and the trailers that have been shown of Kairi? I keep trying, but it does not work correctly with my computer. Thanks :p

T

TrishLovesDamon

#1khfan said:

Well, your 11, so you tellinf that isn't shocking to me...

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Thank you BunnyCupCakes!!:p I can't seem to get any images to crop of Kairi. Especially her in the new opening (please though- no spoilers. I have only seen the opening FMV)

Cicero

Visionary
my first post here:) thanxx for the pics i'm a big fan of riku so i liked it. i like kairi to but i think you all love here more then i..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back