• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi might infact be Ansem's daughter...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monkey Man

It can take forever for anyone to find out some of the stuff that is in there face.

Last edited:
M

Monkey Man

Ultima Keyblade said:
they are both 14..Lets not get into month's because there is no rpoof to that either=P
Yeah let just say their the same age.

jk4eva

Do you have any idea how many times this theory has been brought up? =/

I've never believed it, and this isn't enough to be convincing. You're only speculating on what you think may have happened. Try again.

Kairiissocute

burningkeyblade said:
Yeah, there is something I don't like about, just don't know what ...
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i know what's missing. KAIRI IS SENT BY ANSEM TO DESTINY ISLANDS to get the keyblade!
But while kairi is at destiny islands, she falls in love w/ sora, and THEN DOESN'T WANT SORA TO GET HURT! MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS WHY KAIRI HELPED SORA AND RIKU TO GET OFF THE ISLAND! SHE DOESN'T WANT SORA TO GET HURT, BUT SHE WAS SENT TO DESTINY ISLANDS WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG, SO SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT IT TAKES GUMMI BLOCKS TO GO TO DIFFERENT WORLDS! THAT IS SOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WANTED TO PROTECT SORA!!!!!REMEMBER? "THIS TIME I'LL PROTECT YOU!" AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MAYBE I FINALLY THINK I HAVE IT! I'LL KEEP WORKING! STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

I'm not sure it will happen, but its an alright theory.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
im pretty sure u are wrong, ansem didnt attack the world, the heartless did. reading his reports, i dont think that ansem commanded the heartless to destroy the worlds. i also dont think that ansem wants darkness, i think he wants answers

naruto126

Website
www.invisionplus.net
cloud4ever said:
im pretty sure u are wrong, ansem didnt attack the world, the heartless did. reading his reports, i dont think that ansem commanded the heartless to destroy the worlds. i also dont think that ansem wants darkness, i think he wants answers
yet to get awnsers he became engulfed in more darkness then he could handle thusfore becoming evil

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Ansem knew Kairi was one of the Princesses of Heart. He knew if he sent her out, she would somehow be lured to whomever the Keyblade Master was, and Ansem would know who has the Keyblade and tryin' get it from 'em.
And Kairi did end up where the Chosen One was(whether it be Riku or Sora).

Ansem may not have wanted the Keyblade directly, but he needed it, no? For Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Veskanderrai

how can kairi be ansems's daughter? ansem is te wise old ruler from the world where leon en aerith en all used to live which doesn't exist anymore and and kairi was born in hollow bastion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back