• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi & sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato_Blue

i vote muffinmans ending except somehow they are in atlantica in front of the peni$ shaped castle towers....

lol im trying to think of a way to use all the spells in your scene instead of just 2...o,0

yado

I taste delicious
Some of these endings are funny. the ones where kirai yells at sora for being gone rock.

Ultima665

these endings are funny and great! but sereously there MUST i mean MUST BE THE PERRRRRRFECT CUT SCENE OR A WILL SEND NOMORA A 100 PAGE REPORT ON HOW IT COULD BE BETTER AND HOW MAD I WOULD BE. but i hope they kiss :D

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
soraandkairi4eva said:
oh how about my ending.

sora and kairi is back in destiny islands and kisses. near the beach. sora holds kairi.then they hug. they look at each other and kairi starts to cry.
kairi- what took you so long? hitting him on the chest.
sora-i'm sorry, but i'm here aren't i?
kairi hugs him and the credits comes. after that, it shows everyone playing and sora and kairi is sitting down on the beach. then riku comes and challenges sora to a race. riku runs off.
sora- hey!
kairi gets up- hey!
they follow each other and the the camera backs up showing the title *kingdom hearts 2*

heh, how about it?

oh and after the credits(with the song *passion*) when it shows sora and kairi. the song*dearly beloved*. *ish* wouldn't that be nice?

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
Sora finally arrives on Destiny islands at the end fo KH2, to see Kari waiting there at the beach

Sora: Kairi!

Kairi turns to see Sora running at her, she smiles and starts running toward him in slowmotion...

Suddenly, sora takes out his keyblade and yells "Firega!" and singes all of Kairi's clothes off

Kairi (Sexy voice): Brr, I sure am cold *rubs self*

Sora (Abnormally deep voice): well then lemme warm you up foxy lady

He knocks Kairi on her back, then jumps high into the air and casts gravity over himself. The screen blacks out and you hear a loud -smack- sound and a "Oooo baby"

-End-

LMFAO!!perve XD

yado

I taste delicious
SoraandKirai4ever yours is good but sounds more like an opening

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
dont know if anyone said this, but in my opinion, of all the stuff I hear about being in KHII about being much darker and what not.. I think the game should be Teen rated anyway.

A

Anti_Angel

no angel_of_the_stars what are u on?!?!?! u r not my friend
just kiddin-LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back