• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairis Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Some people called it Papiri, but Island Memories sounds about good or Sora and Kairi's memories xD

blader94

i thought oathkeeper was their promise that they would see each other again and the keychain was a papou fruit

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
i thought oathkeeper was their promise that they would see each other again and the keychain was a papou fruit

The promise- The Oathkeeper keychain, the woven thalassa shells.

The Keyblade- A paupou fruit keychain.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
from the looks of the keyblade it looks like a mix of DI and RG hence i dub this keyblades name radiant destiny but i like island memories also and can someone help me find the interview of nomura talking about kairis keyblade cuz i cant find it

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Well...Venus is the symbol of Aphrodite, whos symbol is still used to mean "female" so maybe it's called something along the lines of...the Venus Blade? [I DO realize what it sounds like perverts] Or Blade of Venus [Simmilar to "Blades of Athena"]? I don't know. Maybe "Friend's Memory"/"Friend's Memories"? Just suggestions, because it was owned by Riku at first. Who then gave it to Kairi, and it'd be stupid to name a keyblade with someone's NAME. She said she'd fight in the next adventure didn't she? So then it'd have to have an impowering name, right? For a novice fighter I mean [at least I think she's a novice fighter].

Epif

The Delicious
Website
Venus' [the planet] symbol is used nationally as the symbol for "female" [like the symbol for the planet Mars is used nationally for "male"]. And people were talking about how "girly" it looked, which made me look at the planet, and I thought it, the keyblade, looked beautiful, so I thought since Venus is the Roman goddess of Love and Beauty the word "Venus" had a lot of meaning for the name of the keyblade.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
cool. but since Aphrodite fills the same function, but just Greek. And Hercules is in a Greek world. Aphrodite might work.

oh,yeah. I like your avatar.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
Aphrodite could work too I guess. It's just I never thought of Kairi's keyblade's name before today, much less remembered what it looked like untill someone posted it. So....

Um, thanks for the compliment! ^^
[Squall's/Leon's awesome! xD]

madammina

It's part of the edit your profile page, one of the "other" options. I'm surprised no one else has used it yet. Did you make your own?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
Nopes. For a WHOLE WEEK I went to photobucket. Typed in "Organization XIII" and looked through everything because I was looking for things to help me explain to my friends. On the fith day [aound pg. 90-100] I found this little b*st*rd *points to avvie* and I was laughing for about three minutes. [looking back it wasn't as funny as I thought] So I saved it to my album and saved it to my harddrive. Then it went on gaia, and now it's here...

Wow. Two words..."Off topic"...

madammina

You should have seen the page argument I had with Kairy over whether Sora or Riku was hotter. (Axel was eventually pulled in) We declared a truce, but the original topic was over whether Sora should Kiss Kairi.

I wonder what Zexion is reading? Could he conjure up any book in his Lexicon? (Like an electronic book nowadays) Is he even a man? (keep in mind, he has the power of illusion)

oh, what were you trying to explain?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
Um...I'll start with his book could maybe conjure any piece of literature. That's actually a VERY good question...but his power over illusions could have a conection to it.

Hahahah. Yeah, he might not be a man. But then again. He might not be a woman either [at the same time] *gasp* He could be a hermaphrodite!! YAY! HERMAPHRODITE!!! xD

Lastly, I'm not sure what I was trying to explain...maybe it was OH! It was the whole "Venus" or "Aphrodite" thing....I think....Or was it my avvie??....Oh nos! Mny bain ist confuuzzled!! T_T

madammina

I mean, what were you trying to explain to your friends that lead you to Photobucket.

And, with the Hermaphrodite thing... If the Organization sent him to seduce someone...

okay. the Organization sends him to seduce a straight guy. Which means he has to be a girl. Which would then get rather...odd. to say the least.:confused: :blink:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Was it ever stated for fact that the keyblade belonged to her, further proof that it doesn't and kudos to anyone who found this before me, if she was a true keyblade weilder, then at the end when they open the door to Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts, she would have it out and be standing with Sora, Riku, and Mickey when they made the laser things come out of their keyblades to open the door.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
I mean, what were you trying to explain to your friends that lead you to Photobucket.

And, with the Hermaphrodite thing... If the Organization sent him to seduce someone...

okay. the Organization sends him to seduce a straight guy. Which means he has to be a girl. Which would then get rather...odd. to say the least.:confused: :blink:

Oh. I was helping them with their cosplay ideas for Youmacon, and one of my friends has hair down past her waist, so I thought, "Hey, there's Org members with long hair." But the only one with hair like hers was Xaldin and she said "no dreds for one day Oe" and I was all "dang." So yeah that started it, then I was all like, COMICS!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

If they had him go to seduce someone it'd only be to kill that person [and don't make me rant about Larxene and her "irchery" okay?].

@: Liberator: I guess it never was stated that it was HERS. I guess everyone expects it to be because it [[the keyblade itself]] aloud her to use it in battle. I guess that's like the wedding in the marriage.

madammina

I know, the seduction would be to kill him. (And since him/her is kind of annoying it shouldn't be that hard) And if that book could conjure the spell for poison apples, it would be easier.

To keep this semi-on topic, I think that everyone thinks the keyblade looks to girly for Riku and has more stuf relating to Kairi.

Who's Youmacon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back