• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's (No Spoilers In Titles)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Sora

I am going to create a thread to answer this once and for all

Kairi had the keyblade because it was given voluntarily to her by Riku
No keyblade wielder needed it for anything
it is my theory that if the wielder wants whoever has it to use it or is unconcious
the keyblade would be able to be wielded by whomever it is given to
In Kairi's case Riku gave her the Blade and willed it to stay as if commanding a dog
Leon wielded it in KH1while Sora was unconcious
It came back to Sora because he did not will it to stay

Hopefully this will stop all the crap I hear that are literally crackpipe stories

Little_Red

betch.
OH MY GOD! THANK YOU! I don't think Kairi deserves a Keyblade even if to defend herself for 2 seconds. She's too weak, and she'd too girly and it pisses me off so bad. Hopefully Nomura won't let her keep it.

Killer Sora

Actually I think Kairi does deserve a keyblade
Her heart was strong enough to stop itself from going into the abyss
and enter Sora's heart
only a one person has done that
namely Riku

Little_Red

betch.
I think she's far too goody-goody to have a keyblade and she should have never been given one. She's ssssoooo weak! I hope she dies in KH3 and never comes back.

EDIT: Her heart may be strong enough to hold a keyblade, but it may not be strong enough to keep the keyblade.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I thinik she should have a keyblade.....I mean they let semi-retarded Sora have one..she could too..I wouldnt care...just as long as I'm still Sora and I'm cool..XD

Kairi+Keyblade= Hell for Sora..XD..

Killer Sora

You're probably just jealous because she's prettier than you are
and There should be two more wielders Purest light and Tainted darkness
Kairi is the first and some other evil character is the second
it has to be someone she hates with all the life in her

swks26

but how did they make kairi's keyblade? it came from no where? or wait.. Riku gave ti to her right? so how did riku make it?

Killer Sora

swks26 said:
but how did they make kairi's keyblade? it came from no where? or wait.. Riku gave ti to her right? so how did riku make it?
The keyblade manifests itself in what ever shape the wielder likes with keychains
without the keychain the keyblade creates its own image of the wielders heart
Riku probably put a keychain on itthat looked like a paopu or something like it maybe flowers

A

Audo

Nomura has stated in an interview that Kairi with a keyblade is hinting that she will be the last Keyblade Master for the last realm.

Sora=Light Realm
Kairi=Present
Riku=Twilight/Inbetween
Mickey=Darkness.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Man, i don't trust nomura for a second, just because in the past he "confirmed" false "facts."

Frankly i think that the last bearer is someone completely unknown to us. Someone outside of our vision.

A

Audo

I don't mainly because said the Kairi line and because he said the three knights in the secret ending were tied to Kairi, Sora and Riku. The knights were all keybears so its pretty safe to assume that Kairi is the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back