• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ketsukyo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think if it's left cheek/cheek bone where higher..[to where his nose is] it would look better! [his left..]

i like the coloring! did you happen to use a tablet [long story..sorry if it's obvious that you did use one...]

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Ooooh..

Does it feel very very different from pen+paper?

Which model do you have?

[sorry..i wanna get one. bamboo fun medium...? ]

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oooh.. sounds interesting!

how big can the art be w/ size small? idk yet which size..i want medium...but not too sure yet x"D

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
It doesn't matter how big or small your tablet is when it comes to how big your artwork can be. This one was around 3k pixels and the active area (where you draw on the tablet) on my tablet is only 5x4. It's really about how comfortable the size of the tablet is for you.

Of course, the bigger the table, the easier it is to move your pen around without having to pick it up again so often. :D

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oooh..
but then if it's too big..that would also be bad cuz you'd be moving your arm a lot?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

why 60 layers? :l that's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many layers for a simple colouring job.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Sorry to ask..but layers..do what exactly? [hey i wanna learn! D:]

Cuz I saw a video and it had the body outline, then the details, then like two or three layers of color..

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com

why 60 layers? :l that's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many layers for a simple colouring job.

I did every single thing on a separate layer. Don't ask me why I did that, first time doing that waste of time. I'll never do it again. '__'

Sorry to ask..but layers..do what exactly? [hey i wanna learn! D:]

Cuz I saw a video and it had the body outline, then the details, then like two or three layers of color..

Separate different layers of your work basically. One layer will have your lineart and the other may have your coloring and so on. :]

I like this especially the colouring, but 60 layers? Thats quite a bit.

Thanks and yea D:

~*Luna*~

Really nice work, but his fingers are a little too claw-like for my liking. I think it'd look 10 times better if perhaps you made the hand slightly more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back