• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
ye i dont think noone on these forums know that except for eternitymoon b/c she's my frien. o yea and K&S i didnt go around telling people i wrote it. i just handed it in. sorry. but dont worry when i told the teacher she dropped my mark from an 85 to a 77 so yea...

EternityMoon

IF_IL_II_IP said:
ye i dont think noone on these forums know that except for eternitymoon b/c she's my frien. o yea and K&S i didnt go around telling people i wrote it. i just handed it in. sorry. but dont worry when i told the teacher she dropped my mark from an 85 to a 77 so yea...
I'm just really glad that you came clean =D

Justice will prevail.
Is the fic finished? I have not read since goldies b day.
I hope the prek rocks!!!!! GG your black? :D
Can I post your fic on a forum? I will give you credit!!! I wont alter anything.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
ehh idk sora212...im not finishing it so itd be pretty pointless...if u havent read the other annoucements im making a new fic this summer that is gonna be kind of a prequel to this i guess but with major plot changes to fit kh2 more...anywho..i havent typed an outline to the new fic yet..ive just been writing little things here and there on paper..and just doodling and stuff (yes i love to draw too for those of you who didnt know...ive actually drawn some scenes from the fic but idk how to post them on here) so i cant send the outline for those of you who wanted to read it..sorry :(! but summer is gonna be here in like one month so please be patient and ill try my best to make this one of the greatest fics you've ever read ;)!

Justice will prevail.
K&S has spoken. What are your final comments on this interview?:D Are any kh2 characters involved? Do you plan to announce the preek's name. Give ideas and start ap oll plz!!!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
havent had a lot of time to work on it kire :(...soo much school work it sucks! haha but ive been playing kh2 and studying the story and im comin up with a lot of ideas..im gonna try and make this new fic as original as possible...and yes sora212 there will definately be characters from kh2 along with some you've never seen before ;)..but unfortunately im not releasing the title yet just incase if someone tried to plagerise it. im pretty sure that it still holds the "Key Blade Wars:" title..im just changing the rest of the title to suit the new story and hopefully bring even more fans in! but no worries guys im gonna try to fit in some time to work on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back