• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

Hey guys i have a question. remember in the birth by sleep secret ending when aqua was in the realm of darkness. the darkside appeared and were about to kill her when ven and terra's keyblade came out of nowhere and destroyed them. how did that happen?

Allister Rose

French Lover
pretty much....the way i see it, the hearts still exist, and are still connected to aqua. it was basically there master's intentions.

like in last episode when yo see ven summoning a keyblade yet he had no heart inside of him

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
like in last episode when yo see ven summoning a keyblade yet he had no heart inside of him
Uh, Ven's heart was still inside of him at that part.
His heart didn't go into Sora's until he was in the Chamber of Waking.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Uh, Ven's heart was still inside of him at that part.
His heart didn't go into Sora's until he was in the Chamber of Waking.
hmm....ok then, but my interpretation can still apply right? seeing as how ven was unconscious

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
??? And you know this how...? I'm not trying to start an argument or anything or say you're wrong but I don't know where you got that info from...
First off: he summons his Keyblade.
Second: Sora says he'll try to connect to Ven, next seen shows Ven in the Chamber. End of this has Sora in his Awakening, accepting Ven's heart.

Not that hard to piece.

Allister Rose

French Lover
so..ven's heart is there although yen sid couldn't feel it. so maybe it's asleep? so if it's asleep maybe he can subconsciously summon it.

when aqua put him in the chamber of waking it somewhat awakened his heart and allowed him to connect to sora's (i'm guessing the chains and the heart symbol is to symbolize it?).

which leads me to the chamber of repose, which is chains connecting to nobody symbol...maybe, means instead of hearts connecting, it's body and soul? and xemnas talking to the armor which seemingly talks according to xigbar....maybe it's aqua's lingering sentiment? and i it...should lingering sentiment be considered special nobodies like replicas and whatever namine is?

sorry i'm ranting...this is best to be a thread theory or something

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
His heart was fractured, which is probably why he couldn't feel it. I don't think the Chamber did anything to fix that, personally.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
First off: he summons his Keyblade.
Second: Sora says he'll try to connect to Ven, next seen shows Ven in the Chamber. End of this has Sora in his Awakening, accepting Ven's heart.

Not that hard to piece.

Hmm... so I was right on that argument I had with that youtuber a while ago... dang it!

Lesson learned: Never believe youtubers even when there are over 7 youtubers against you...

EDIT: On a side note... has anyone else been having trouble with the avatars showing up on the users? On most users, their avatar pictures are just a blue question mark... or maybe it's just my computer acting weird, I don't know.

EDIT: On a side note... has anyone else been having trouble with the avatars showing up on the users? On most users, their avatar pictures are just a blue question mark... or maybe it's just my computer acting weird, I don't know.

yea it had somthing to do with the cache or cookies on this site after they were cleared they asked you to re-upload you Avi

Dcasd1

i thought ven lost his heart when he defeated vanitas?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe it's because of Aqua's star charm or her hope that lies deep in her heart that summon both Terra and Ventus' Keyblades to defeat the hordes of Darksides that surrounded her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back