• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades, mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Back on topic, I doubt that MX created the Keyblade. My reason: I just played the Agrabah level of KH, and the Genie mentions hearing about the Keyhole about 200 years earlier. So he either didn't create them or is really old.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I just think they're some sort of eternal things that transcend all else and have been connected from the beginning. (that's just what I think, not saying it's actually so)

Last edited:

Lexeon

And if MX would be the one who created the Keyblade, it would explain why VAT refer to him as, "Master" Xehanort...because they would be his apprentices who learn to use the Keyblade.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Why would MX send them after himself then? It's their own Master that told them to go after him O:

Maybe he was depressed, and felt that the world held nothing for him, so he commanded his apprentices to commit euthanasia?
Then, right as they were about to slay him, he realized that his life was somewhat meaninful, and ran away. Now Terra, Aqua, and Ven are "Chasers", because they have to chase after MX and finish the job. And MX's cohort is his psychiatrist, who made him change his mind about being killed.

EDIT: I take a moment or two to make a decent plotline, and I'm bombarded by other posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back