• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades, mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleFreak

just like in ansem report

“The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.” - Ansem Report

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It means Master Xehanort, the new antagonist in Brth by Sleep

And I kinda see it working, but not really

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Meh. Gonna have to go with the whole 'MX didn't create those, they were probably around long before him'.
Then again, to be fair, we don't know how old he is. If he's as old as Yen Sid and Merlin should be, it's possible.
I doubt that's the case though, and in any case, that that's what he was referring to when he asked to have his mistake corrected.
Would be kinda cool if he, well, more discovered the Keyblades I think than created them, or in a way helped them come to fruition, like Xehanort ended up creating the Heartless and Nobodies.
This theory has merit, but the conditions necessary to make it so seem highly unlikely, imo.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
this makes me wonder why mx has a chain on his keyblade...
could the chain resemble of killing heartless? idk...

There weren't Heartless at the time of BBS, so I'd have to say no. Maybe Unbirths but I'm leaning more towards thinking Unbirths and Keychains are connected though not in that manner. If anything, maybe losing a Keychain makes a Keychainless Keyblade and an Unbirth, but meh. @,@;;;
Right now, one of the theories that makes most sense is that Keychains = proof of Masterhood. TAV are apprentices so they don't have Keychains; MX is... Master Xehanort, thus he has a Keychain D:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
And I have to say for a man his age he's quite adept with it, I bet in one of the blooper reels of the BBS trailer he broke his hip :p

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And I have to say for a man his age he's quite adept with it, I bet in one of the blooper reels of the BBS trailer he broke his hip :p

MX: OOOH my BACK!
Aqua: the poor old man! ;;
Ven: we have to help him! ;;
Terra: wait, don't, he's evi-
MX: HA HA HA! *kills Aqua and Ven*
Terra: XEHANOOORRTOOOOO!!!! *burns with rage*

Well, he's been at it for a while, so I guess he stayed fit.

Iridium

Awards
I've noticed that too, dudes got some muscles >.>
Or maybe it's just the intimidating shoulder pads.

cutedork124

i noe its off topic, but what wld pp do if all d keyblades just vanished in2 thin air? srry

Valamphias

There weren't Heartless at the time of BBS, so I'd have to say no. Maybe Unbirths but I'm leaning more towards thinking Unbirths and Keychains are connected though not in that manner. If anything, maybe losing a Keychain makes a Keychainless Keyblade and an Unbirth, but meh. @,@;;;
Right now, one of the theories that makes most sense is that Keychains = proof of Masterhood. TAV are apprentices so they don't have Keychains; MX is... Master Xehanort, thus he has a Keychain D:
So you would consider Sora a Keyblade master?

Iridium

Awards
For his age and the fact he kicked the crap out of various villains than yeah you can call him a master.
Everyone's been calling him that to begin with Oo

Still I know it was an exaggeration of his strength and it was a concept but if it holds true I wouldn't say sora's stronger than MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back