• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblades of KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

warboyX

Hi. has anyone ever thought of any new keyblades in kh2?
i mean, wouldn't it be awesome if you could use an auron keychain?
or axel or one of The Organization members gave you a keychain?
or a mulan katana?or sumthin like that? just think abt it and type your thoughts :)

00 lew

that would be quite cool and maby a mulan keychain for the new mulan world

~XxSlayerxX~

I do not know wether this is true or not, i heard u only can carry the kingdom key in normal form but when u change to valor form u can change the kingdom key to 1 of the keyblade for example divine rose and oathkeeper,metal chocobo and oathkeeper.THere is another rumor that u customize your own keyblade from the special material in each worlds.

warboyX

if it is true that lion king is in the game, what keychain do u think they'll give you? and do you think they'll let you use other old keyblades?(other that the confirmed oathkeeper and oblivion) like lionheart and stuff?

~XxSlayerxX~

Yeah that will be cool,but don't keep your hope high cause this hasn't been confirm yet(or I miss 1 of noumra interview:p ).One more thing use the edit button don't double post =_='''

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
There will probably be new Keyblades or Keychains in KH2...there are new worlds after all. I can't wait to see what the Mulan keyblade would look like, if there is one. ;)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Customizing your keyblades i thought was confirmed ny Nomura but now im not certain hmmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back