• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTarablus

When you think about it, there is no Default keyblade! Sora got his with the Mickey Mouse shaped keychain! Is there a Default keyblade?

HyperShadic

Awards
I think that is the defult keyblade. I mean in KH2 all of the album photos show the kingdom key if the keyblade is shown.

GTarablus

I think that is the defult keyblade. I mean in KH2 all of the album photos show the kingdom key if the keyblade is shown.

well yes, but that kinda makes mickey a lead guy in the keyblade area for having his head shaped keychain the default and for some one who used to steal boats its kinda wierd...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
TAV's at one point don't have keychains.

Maybe, there's something in that, but since I have yet to play the game, I cannot say for sure.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk there's a default keychain, in japanese kingdom key is kingdom chain.

i think a default keyblade would have a keychain anyways

GTarablus

I agree but for example, mickey, what keychain did he get with his keyblade at the very begging of his keyblade-using period and dont say the gold mickey or the magic one since yen-sid gave him that one (i think)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I believe the Keyblade's default form depends on the wielder who uses it. Basically, each wielder has a distinct looking Keyblade, and by adding Keychains, the look and power of the Keyblade can be altered. The keychain looks like Mickey's head because it just does until stated otherwise. There might be some connection there between Sora and Mickey, but that hasn't been touched upon just yet (at least I don't believe just yet).

I agree but for example, mickey, what keychain did he get with his keyblade at the very begging of his keyblade-using period and dont say the gold mickey or the magic one since yen-sid gave him that one (i think)

The Keychain comes with the package it seems. When Yensid let Mickey borrow the Star Seeker, the Keychain was already attached. I'm assuming the same thing occurred when Mickey discovered Kingdom Key: Dark Side while in the realm of darkness.

Outside of those two Keyblades, Mickey didn't have another, otherwise, he'd have wielded three Keyblades in his time, and I don't think that's possible.

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
hmmm i think that everyone has a separate "default" keyblade, TAV each have a different key... I've yet too play Birth by Sleep but all the keyblade wielders use different keys from each other...
so i'd assume that there is no default universal keyblade, but rather a default one for each wielder

Gram

Banned
Awards
so does the theater mode on kh2fm+

so im goin to agree with this.....
hmmm i think that everyone has a separate "default" keyblade, TAV each have a different key... I've yet too play Birth by Sleep but all the keyblade wielders use different keys from each other...
so i'd assume that there is no default universal keyblade, but rather a default one for each wielder

besides we dont even know if the keychains in kh r canon or not.
and since nomura hasnt metioned it im thinkin that there just game machanic's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back