• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pathtotwilight12

why in all the pictures we only see sora wielding the kingdom key, wasn't he suppose to have different keyblades

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
What I read from interviews, Nomura said that he is trying to give players the choice of which secondary keyblade to use when in drive mode (or whatnot :p). So, maybe the Kingdom Key is the keyblade you use, but you can choose which secondary blade to use, telling us that we get to change keyblades, but they only appear when in drive. Now, i'm not exactly sure about the information from the interview (it's been a while since i read it), but that's the gist of my two cents.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
if they showed new keyblades it might give away some new world that have not been mentioned.. and didnt nomura say that the game will have a ranking system for the end of every world? if im right then it might be difficult to gain the keyblades when the world is completed.. but if im wrong then just ignore me

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah they dont want to show any new keyblades because of thw worlds and to keep us in suspense. thats what i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back