• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hsy12394

i have some doubts about the keyblades in kh 2:
1. someone told me that in kh 2 there only exists one keyblade, is that true?
2. if it only exists only one keyblade, then when sora uses a drive form, how come he has two?
3. does kairi's keyblade has something to do in the future? i mean if it has some importance...since in kh 2 her keyblade appeared in only one scene
please responf if anyone knew the answers to my questions....thanks!

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
1. That is definitely not true.
2. He could wield two because he was joined with Roxas
3. Maybe, we don't know at this point

Mystlord

1. Totally not true. Mickey's keyblade, Sora's Keyblade, Terra's Keyblade, etc.
2. I'm not sure about this question. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that keyblades change when the keychains at the end are switched. If so, then Sora gains another keyblade?
I'm not so sure that Roxas has anything to do with the two keyblades. Are you guys saying that Roxas's ability to wield two keyblades helped Sora do it? Or that Roxas himself, with the ability to wield the keyblade, helped Sora to do it.
Roxas is Sora's nobody right? He was created when Sora stabbed himself at Hollow Bastion. Therefore, Roxas was already in Sora before he combined with Sora again. So why couldn't Sora wield two keyblades earlier?
Oh yes, and my theory on that 'two keyblade' issue, is that remember how the fairies explained that the clothing's magic is linked to Sora's heart connected to everyone he had befriended? Maybe the connection of the hearts between his friends has in essence created another keyblade for Sora. Remember that keyblades choose their wielders based on the heart. The extra power that the hearts of Sora's friends lends him gives him enough strength to wield two keyblades.
With Roxas? I dunno... He's heartless. I'm confused again.
3. I'm not sure, Riku gave her the keyblade, maybe the keyblade isn't hers to begin with and we should forget about it? I might edit this one later on if I think of anything else.

grim5.0

In Kingdom Hearts in other words the universe
Your all forgetting what Numora said in one of his interviews, or maybe it was theory I can't remember. Sora and Roxas both weild one Keyblade at the same time, when Sora is using his KB Roxas is too, Now for the time Sora was asleep and not using his, Roxas was able to use Soras, as soon as they merged to become whole again Sora gained that new ability. Sora couldn't do it in KH1 because I think it takes the creation of a nobody of a KB weilder, to gain the ability of using two keyblades. But the secret movie throws that out the window if I remember correctly one of the characters were using two KB at the same time. But then again in the first secret movie for KH2 the KB's were picked up at the crossroads or some form of the crossroads.

ps yes I know how crappy my grammar is. I'm trying to improve

Joy

Bronze Member
His clothes did not give him the power to do so, that was just something the game programmers used to make the game more challenging. And no, it is not because he fused with Roxas.

In order to weild two keyblades, you must split the power of the keyblade into two, and it will split. Both will only be at half power, but the number of strikes are double, so it's good.

Ultima Key

1) There is definately more than one keybladem, because we know that there are the partial (non-keychain) keyblades (the knight's, riku's dark keyblade, which i call Heartbreaker) and there are 3 definite full (keychained) keyblades: Sora's, Way to the Dawn and Mickeys. Some possibilties for more definite keylbades are also the UEM's ad DS's keyblades but u don't see enough detail in BBS/SH.

2) Sora can do the 2 keylbade thing because he had absorbed roxas, fused with goofy or both, and has the new clothes. roxas had two cos sora was asleep at the time and in the Sora/Roxas fight the only reason roxas has 2 KB's is cos it's all in sora's mind.

3) We Don't know about kairi's KB much at all, but i am surprised it isn't more like the oathkeeper, cos the oathkeeper uses kairi's lucky charm after all. i heard on another forum someone suggested it was like the energy or essence of the previous keyblades riku had wielded (KK and Heartbreaker) and turned them into a KB for Kairi to use

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The ability to wield 2 keyblades is just that. An ability; one in which, which was infused into his clothing.

As Nomura said.

Kairi doesn't have a Keyblade. At the moment, that is still in the air. The only reason she can hold one is because of her bond with Sora and Riku.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lmfao wow bro! ur getting BURNED by everyone and ME too

1:HELLLZ NO THERE ISNT ONE hahaha but nice try though.....ur getting facts out of this...so yea
2:i forgot rite now but someone said and i agree as well it depends on the weilders heart...sorry for spelling....
3:meh actually i really dont no much about this than u do lol =P

can someone explain this more...cause i got sorta wat ultima key and postmentalferosity said....meh

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Some random dude who thought he is the Keyblade maker said:
lmfao wow bro! ur getting BURNED by everyone and ME too

1:HELLLZ NO THERE ISNT ONE hahaha but nice try though.....ur getting facts out of this...so yea
2:i forgot rite now but someone said and i agree as well it depends on the weilders heart...sorry for spelling....
3:meh actually i really dont no much about this than u do lol =P

can someone explain this more...cause i got sorta wat ultima key and postmentalferosity said....meh

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RANDOM MOMENT! [Hits quoted newb with Haruko's guitar]

You're new. You don't get the privilage to burn people yet; especially when you're so easy to get.

1. No cursing. TheMuffinMan might be watching.
2. Grammar newb
3. Than read eveything next time

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
hehe :p
and WHO CARED if i spell wrong? meh *walks away*

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
hehe :p
and WHO CARED if i spell wrong? meh *walks away*

Grammar is very important if you want people to take you seriously. They can't read your post, then they'll call you stupid. If you can't prove you're not, then you are. That's how it works.

Don't you want to be a "forum hero" like Hadesdragon when/if you become a VIP?
Or a more sinister, evil antiHades like PostMentalFerocity?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
hmmm.....well actually lol im not that smart myself hahahaha idc if people call me whats true XP but heck im going into junior year and i have the attention/mind of a 6th grader

AND hmmm

hadesdragon.....PostMentalFerocity

hadesdragon......PostMentalFerocity

thats a hard choice.....-_-

i gotta think on that one

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
i have some doubts about the keyblades in kh 2:
1. someone told me that in kh 2 there only exists one keyblade, is that true?
no there are as many keyblade as their are people with the ability to weild them
though if there really two for each person then its two for each weilder

2. if it only exists only one keyblade, then when sora uses a drive form, how come he has two?
thats either roxas' doing or Sora second keyblade only becomes active when he uses drive

3. does kairi's keyblade has something to do in the future? i mean if it has some importance...since in kh 2 her keyblade appeared in only one scene?
if u played CoM u would kno that the keychain is from CoM
the fake one the replica had, riku either picked it up from him when he deated him or he got it from Namine in either CoM or when he was working with her and DIZ

please responf if anyone knew the answers to my questions....thanks!

kh is ba

Theres just no way that there is only one keyblade. I'm sure you could say they were all connected in one way or another but definitely not only one keyblade because you see multiple at one time in kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back