• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► KH 358/2 Days Favorite character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Everyone has a favorite character in 358/2 Mine are Riku,Sora,Xigbar,and Axel

Saix. For being a complete asshole to almost everyone and for striking down my presumption he was Xemnas' bitch ass lapdog.

Xemnas. Well Days made him beat XH on the evilness factor any day.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Mine are Lexeaus, Mickey, and Goofy. Lexeaus because he's my favorite Organization member and he's a strong attacker, Mickey because he's totally awesome and his ground combo is pretty cool and strong, and Goofy because it's Goofy and I like the way he fights. I'm not sure why. xD Oh and the way Goofy glides is hilarious. :lol:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Saix-Total kiss up, totally unemotional, couldn't careless about anything but sucking up to Xemnas.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Xion. Just cause she's adorable.

Roxas was horrible in Days. Like, um, Xion just pointed a keyblade at you, Axel helped you to get rid of it, and you blame him instead of Xion? What the heck is your problem, Roxas?

Saix was ok for me, though. Pity he kept mistreating Xion all the time. Days did confirm my thought that Xemnas is pedo!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xigbar and Luxord were the most developed characters for me.
My favorite is still Saïx, though, with Roxas just behind.
Saix. For being a complete asshole to almost everyone and for striking down my presumption he was Xemnas' bitch ass lapdog.

Xemnas. Well Days made him beat XH on the evilness factor any day.
you might wanna spoiler box that

Rix

:)
Awards
Riku will always be a favourite for me. But I did also completely adore Xion and I loved Axel in this game too. And Saix.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
I say Xion is first on my fave list, but I think it's also safe to say that Saïx stole my heart for second.

Who else? Hmm. (In order) I liked Axel, Xigbar, Marluxia, Lexaeus, Luxord, and Zexion too. Oh, and Larxene was actually pretty funny. xP

Hell I liked them all in one way or another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back