• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS hoping

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyzanesucks

Why do some people still call it KH 3DS? That's not it's name, nor was it ever said to be. It is "3D" or "DDD."

billyzanesucks

images

Magnum

eh i didnt get the 3ds because you never know if a better one without bugs will come out, also square might just release a custom one. to go out with the game, if not then ill wait and get the 3ds when kh3ds comes out

More along the lines of custom skins instead of a special edition 3DS.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I think its more powerful than a Wii which it is saying something! I love this so much its so much fun!

NotaHero21

I hope its not one of few good games on the 3ds, but I suppose there isnt a need to worry about that with ocarina of time remake coming out. As of right now though I wont even play this game if the 3ds doesnt step up its game.

StVen

I have a feeling that it may come late this year, just a feeling lol 3DS didn't have good games at launch so it would be nice to have KH 3D this year. And I'm sure new trailer will come up at E3.. and a release date for FFversusXIII? Most likely I guess.

NotaHero21

Kinda of topic but news just got out about xbox 360 reformatting their discs to store more memory, versus 13 may be announced for the 360, be ready for that if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back