• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh: BBS lv. up growth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twilight_Thorn

hey guys, this is my first post so plz don't flame. I'm sure most of you remember a while back when we got that Nomura interview and how he talked a little about the lv. up thing on BBS. he said '' it's a little like... growing.'' well, I've been thinking, and I've came up w/ a theory. maybe you start out w/ a tiny keyblade like the Hidden Dragon in khII . then, every 5-10 levels your keyblade grows a little in size and appearance until it reaches Ultima Weapon size. and every time you beat a major boss, you get a piece of your body armour (like the ones in the khII secret ending). that might be why, in all the clips we've seen, Terra only has that one little piece of shoulder armour. I've thought about this for a while, so tell me what you think.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. You have 44 posts. You meant your first theory right?
2. I think I saw this before, word for word. Copy and Paste much?

Stars

リク
hey guys, this is my first post so plz don't flame. I'm sure most of you remember a while back when we got that Nomura interview and how he talked a little about the lv. up thing on BBS. he said '' it's a little like... growing.'' well, I've been thinking, and I've came up w/ a theory. maybe you start out w/ a tiny keyblade like the Hidden Dragon in khII . then, every 5-10 levels your keyblade grows a little in size and appearance until it reaches Ultima Weapon size. and every time you beat a major boss, you get a piece of your body armour (like the ones in the khII secret ending). that might be why, in all the clips we've seen, Terra only has that one little piece of shoulder armour. I've thought about this for a while, so tell me what you think.

Sorry. but i think u post this theory before.. it is familiar to me

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sorry. but i think u post this theory before.. it is familiar to me

It is, check his post count. He only copy and pasted his theory. I just looked for it. It's even on the same page of posts [not counting threads].

There wasn't a real reason for you to do this.

Sexy Angel
1. We only see Terra use a default weopon
2. We only see Terra wear that one shoulder blade

...and... OMgzzz Tehsi wuzz copyd!!!

D

Divine Light

lol he copied...pff....hmm..though i do kinda like the idea.

Sexy Angel
OK, Everyone, we know he copied. Dont post anymore.

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
i know i should ingore this.... but i gotta repost this joke ^^

Terra- "Take that you (enter name of BBS enemy here) S.O.B!!!"
*Terra's Keyblade starts to glow*
Terra- "OMG, my Keyblades Digi-volving!!!!!"

shadywinters

Awards

Not quite, when they mean level in growth, they mean the level; in which u grow in strenght.:thumbup:
u copied, amn that's like taking something of somebody else and claiming it as ur own.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Not quite, when they mean level in growth, they mean the level; in which u grow in strenght.:thumbup:
u copied, amn that's like taking something of somebody else and claiming it as ur own.

accually, this is his theory. He jus reposted it

T

Twilight_Thorn

o crap... o_O I didn't think the other one went through (I couldn't find it anywhere). and, yes, I did mean it waz my first theory. but you guys do like the theory, right?

and btw, could you guys tell me how you found the other one? ykno, so I can see what comments ppl made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back