• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS playable characters and MX's apprentice's true identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is MX's apprentice

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
That's more support towards Even being DS, with both the Ice Power and his ATWA status.

More support to Even being the DS? How so?

DS is around Ven's height, right? And Ven is presumably around Roxas/KH2 Sora's height, right?

Vexen is well over a foot taller than Roxas. Assuming DS is in his late teen to early twenties, that is far too late to be having a growth spurt. Want proof?

picture.php

That being said, it's very unlikely and impossible improbable that DS is really Even. Oh, and the fact that Even would have been AtW's apprentice already, along with the other apprentices.

UM LOL? DS is NOT Vexen. He's not ANY of the apprentices. Someone has already said that Ansem the Wise's apprentices were his apprentice at the time. It's not Ansem the Wise either. I've heard crazy theories about DS is being Ansem the Wise? Makes no sense since ATW has ruled Radiant Gardan at the time. He can't be at 2 places in the same time unless he was more than a human? And I doubt it...DS is not any of them. My possiblites of DS:

I think I love you. <3 You deserve rep for this.

1- Xehanort [who else can it be besides Xehanort?] I know the theories that he has been too short or to young to be DS but you never know. Xehanort is a very "special" person. Not kind of a regular man is he. I mean why wouldn't they show us his face if he's new UNLESS HE DOESN'T HAVE A FACE? I wouldn't be surprise if it's just an IT :) I mean why wouldn't they show his face yet if he's a new character? I mean they showed Xion and they eventually showed us Xemnas but that's when KH2 was already out in Japan when we got a new trailer so yeah..DS must be someone we know or..................

And then you had to go and say that. D': Apprentice Xehanort is MX and Terra combined! DS is the darkness of MX's heart! <- That.

2- Darkness. As this theory has been said many times. MX splits himself which is what we see in that scene though we do not know if that scene from the ending is cannon or not. But this is also a theory that he's part of MX and he's the darkness of him which is why he can also weild the keyblade. IT probably doesn't even have a face.

And then you said that. :3 I'm going to rep you either way.

DS, fighter, tough, amazing fighting skills, Vexen...Well..he's no DS, I was thinking more along the lines of Braig, or the rest, not Vexen, heck even Ienzo would make a better DS.

How about none of the Apprentices are DS? :D

You forget people can be betrayed, back stabbed, one of the 6 could have thought that AtW wasnt a good enough Master for them, and went to Master Xehanort behind his back working for two Masters, thus is why DS wears the suit and helmet..? Possibly?

Uh, it was only 5 Apprentices until Xehanort showed up after BBS ends. Just thought I'd let you know.

Besides that, as far as we know, all of his Apprentices have been completely loyal and respectful towards AtW, but it's only when Xehanort appears and wants to continue his experiments regarding the hearts that all of them turn on AtW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back