• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH ~ Breath Of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
ooc: I give up on this RP, the people from my scene are either gone or have given up too.
And I can'T keep the will to keep going with this high when certain people appearantly have no idea that "over two sentences long" means that you are to write MORE than 2 sentences, which is a minimum of 3 sentences.
Also one-liners are just as bad. I mean come on, would you want someone to RP likee this:

"Oh. Hey!", he said.

that's 3 sentences, but I would never accept it.

Anyway, I am out of this.

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
Amaya just stood there, again, speechless in the conversation. "Well this is grand," she said, hoping Sora could pick up on the sarcasm in her voice and waited to see if he would move from his position. "Okay then, you heard what the disappearing stanger said. Now let's go and seal that keyhole once and for all!" Amaya quickly walked past Sora planning to catch his attention by leaving him behind.

soraoflightkey

Sora then notcied that Amaya had walked past him heading straight towards the Keyhole. He quickly in a calm and surprised tone, "Hey! Wait for me Amaya. We'll seal the Keyhole together alright." Sora and Amaya then arrived at the location of the Keyhole of the World and prepared to seal it.

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
After the keyhole was finally sealed, Amaya asked, "keymaster, huh?" she had a sly grin upon her face, remembering what the hooded stranger had said to them before Rhiannon had disappeared with him. "Did you know that already or was that news for you too? And how long have you had your keyblade? Can it do any special attacks? Does it have any attatchments on it? Oh, sorry to pry. It's just kind of a habit of mine. You don't have to answer any of that." Amaya turned a very slight shade of pink, the shade she always does when she knew that she was asking too many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back