• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh Handheld Info On TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will the kh prequil be released on?

• The ds.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • The psp.

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Blader John

Well I am awaiting for the tokyo game show to start, so info will be released on kingdom hearts and its portable prequil. So what system do you think will it most likely be relesed on, the psp or ds. I am not going to say phones, cuz thats highly unlikely. I am starting to think that they wont release it on the ds because they were shocked with "Its a Wonderful World" and they liked how the psp works. I mean there are like 6 ff games for the psp, that clearly states that they like the psp, but Im not saying they dont like the ds though.There are threads sorta like this but not exactly the same and I dont remeber polls on them. Anyways which do you think they will release it on? Please awnser because I may buy a whole bunch of psp games instead of a ds lite, and if they release it on the ds than I already wasted my money on psp games.-_-. Please awnser what you think.

Sexy Angel
No one knows for sure which it will be on. I personally hope for the DS.

odamin

Well I am awaiting for the tokyo game show to start, so info will be released on kingdom hearts and its portable prequil. So what system do you think will it most likely be relesed on, the psp or ds. I am not going to say phones, cuz thats highly unlikely. I am starting to think that they wont release it on the ds because they were shocked with "Its a Wonderful World" and they liked how the psp works. I mean there are like 6 ff games for the psp, that clearly states that they like the psp, but Im not saying they dont like the ds though.There are threads sorta like this but not exactly the same and I dont remeber polls on them. Anyways which do you think they will release it on? Please awnser because I may buy a whole bunch of psp games instead of a ds lite, and if they release it on the ds than I already wasted my money on psp games.-_-. Please awnser what you think.

hey can u like put up a new thread telling me how to do a poll plz thanks

Twinblades

im sure it will be for PSP.
Crisis Core is extremely good looking on the PSP so i hope Nomura is happy and make KH on it

RoxasXIII95

PSP!!! no doubt im p[retty sure its going to come out on it im 70% sure and im going to get the new one for reasons like ff ff2 ff crisis core and dissidia good games and i dont wanna have kh on 20 touch screens...........................so psp!!!

blob

Yeah i doubt it will be on the psp but who knows, but i think it would be funner on the ds. Then again iIhave been shocked by square enix before.

Twinblades

i mean it could work for the DS to it just that the PSP has better graphics and UMDs has more space than the DS carts

blob

In the end though there are much more people with a ds then with a psp i like them both but the ds has always had a continuous line of great games on it. Plus Kingdom Hearts has always been a game marketed for younger gamers and the ds is that kind of handheld. I'm not saying only little kids play kh but is would be wiser in my opinion to put it on the ds

Sexy Angel
The next KH will be on Handheld. Square has announced that Handhelds is where the profit will be... dont ask me why they stated that though.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Why the next Kh ist go to pc it will be good grafic gameplay and good and cool

uh, because most kids don't have the money to upgrade there PCs..

CHARGE said:
The next KH will be on Handheld. Square has announced that Handhelds is where the profit will be... dont ask me why they stated that though.
That is where the money is at..

Check out DS sells..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back