• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh Handheld Info On TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will the kh prequil be released on?

• The ds.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • The psp.

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Blader John

i want it on ds cuz i dont have a psp but most likely it will be on psp, nomura said he likes working with sony

Yeah, definetly Nomura likes working with sony and the psp hardware, he also says that he thinks that the ps3 is the best thing for them, he says that the ps3 can change gaming. He also thinks that the ps3 is good probablybetter than the wii and 360. I hope that they do make it for the psp. But I reallly hope that they arent doing this for the money, I mean if they want more money than put it onhe ds:glare:. I would be so mad that they would do that. BUT since they like the ps3 and sony, than it could be on the psp. But I have a feeling they will put it on the ds for money.:glare:people have said that they have been making games for the money.

Last edited:

Key Blader John

If it has to be on a ds, then they would probably make it look like sprites, just like FFIII that would stink. Now if it was on a psp, then the graphics would be like FF Crisis Core. You decide. Unlees they make the graphics like the upcoming dq game for the ds than it wouldnt be too bad. But still such a small screen. Ans Nomura said that spliiting a game in 2 would be like splitting the fun factor. Man I cant wait til the tgs, so much anticipated kh news!!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wow, Keyblader Johnny, do you even have a DS? FFIII had full 3D and FMV graphics

Some of the greatest games of all time have been done with sprite animations, if you can't deal with Sprites then you are an extremely shallow person and should not be playing video games.

The DS's two screens are larger than the PSP's screen

And I'd just like to point out that Nomura has not said ANY of the things you've said he's stated, so don't pull quotes out of nowhere and use them to back your argument.

Last edited:

Key Blader John

Sorry if your mad at me, but nomura has stated those but I am too lazy to find them, if they dont put it on the psp then its alright and if they put it on the ds than that would be alright too. But I would personally want it to be on a psp. If you dont believe me on the quotes, than fine, im not here to prove anything. Saying that I shouldnt be playing is harsh.T-T Again sorry if your mad at me....oh and both the ds screen together is a liilee bit smaller than the psp....and I did find that nomura likes the ps3 alot, probably more than the 360 and the wii, like I stated. That was even at kh insider news!! He only like the wii controller but loves everything about the ps3(mayb not everthing, lol, nothings perfect) So dont go telling me Nomura hasnt said the things I posted. Now I need to find the place where he said that he didnt like the split screnns but the split screens wasnt pointed at the ds though.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The DS has two 3 inch screens (6 inches total), whilst the PSP has one 4.1 inch screen

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh wow, reading comprehension, do you have it?

Let's see here

In an interview with Degenki, Final Fantasy Dissidia producer Tetsuya Nomura explained why Dissidia is heading to PSP instead of other more popular systems (such as the PS2)

We start off with the statement "Why isn't it on the PS2?"

"PSP was chosen as the platform due to it's ad-hoc mode and the fact that people generally don't like split screen gaming.

So, why was the PSP chosen over the PS2? Because if the game was on the PS2, everyone would be playing multiplayer on a single television. How do you play multiplayer on a single television? Split screen multiplayer, where the screen is split into multiple quadrants for each individual player

300px-Hii.jpg

See this? Split-screen multiplayer

Nomura said that with its large install base, the PS2 maybe the natural choice but it also means that multiplayer modes has to be played on split screen, which reduce the fun factor by half."

Once again, he mentions that if it were on the PS2, the multiplayer would have to utilize split-screen, which he thinks reduces the enjoyment of the game

So, you should learn to read, because Nomura was not talking about the Nintendo DS and it's dual-screens, he was talking about the common issue of Console multiplayer involving splitting the screen into quadrants in order to play on a single television.

Nomura has already stated that he would love to work on the Nintendo DS, and Nomura and his team assisted on the title It's a Wonderful World on the Nintendo DS

Last edited:

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com
Sometime back, Nomura stated that he liked inovative ways of playing (the main reason for the card battle system in CoM), and with the touch screen, mic, and wifi, I'd wager about an 80% chance of it being on the DS.

On the off chance it is on the PSP, I won't be playing it, as I do not own one:cry:, nor do I intend on purchasing one.:unsure:

Key Blader John

Sometime back, Nomura stated that he liked inovative ways of playing (the main reason for the card battle system in CoM), and with the touch screen, mic, and wifi, I'd wager about an 80% chance of it being on the DS.

On the off chance it is on the PSP, I won't be playing it, as I do not own one, nor do I intend on purchasing one.:unsure:

Yeah, I wouldnt mind it being on the psp or ds, but I just think that the gameplay would just be the same as the ps2 version. I wonder if the wi-fi would be placed on it, battling people around te world!:drool:. But that wont happen,anyways I think that they would put it on the ds too, since they like profits. And to muffin, I only said in a way.........

Roxas_89

i want to say for DS only cause they made CoM for gameboy...and partially my wishing cause i have a DS but no psp lol

Key Blader John

Since they made com they might make it for the ds too, but square dont you know that com sells sucked(sorta)!!!! man I keep editing.....sorry....

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
For it's time, Chains of Memories was the most successful third party game to ever be released for the GBA platform, and as of now is still the 4th most sucessful third party game released on the GBA

I'm serious, do you even bother to research what you spout off in your posts?

Key Blader John

For it's time, Chains of Memories was the most successful third party game to ever be released for the GBA platform, and as of now is still the 4th most sucessful third party game released on the GBA

I'm serious, do you even bother to research what you spout off in your posts?

Okkkkkkkkkkk. But the reviews by people havent been pretty good though.that was all I wanted to say, and I have heard people say that after getting com they returned it, so that isnt good news for nomura....

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Uhh, no, they get money either way, in fact, returning games benefits everyone because then the retailers can sell it again and more people have the opportunity to buy it for a lower price

If you don't plan on playing it more, then return it, there's no shame in returning a game, I returned KH2 because it was godawful with no replayability

Also, the majority of KH:CoM's review scores were in the 8.0 to 9.5 range

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no way to calculate "user reviews", what you've heard from people in your area is not a universal consensus of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back