• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Online

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalamander

I have an important news for all of u...
I heard from SquareEnix (Someone i don't want to tell his/her name, SECRET, coz this project still secret until i tell it to u)...
SquareEnix will make the Kingdom Hearts Online...
maybe we can play it like FF XI, so we can play the KH Online at PC, PS3, and XBOX360...
psst... don't tell anybody bout this, key...

Darckcloud

There is only one reason I wont beleive you........I thinl we already have a mod whos mom works at square enix.So until she says its true I dont beleive you

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
this would be cool..... if it wasnt a hoax.... like the other 20 million threads sayin "a friend of a friend that works square enix and said....."
you dont relize by now.... most people have dealt with hoax's like this before.... this pointless.... so just ignore it and get on with life.... forget about this hoax and go contribute to another part of the forum....

Last edited:
I

inhiding

The only reason I don't go on and believe you is because you said "I heard from Square-Enix."

Not only that, but it's not even confirmed. Nomura also said he was taking a break from the KH series, meaning he doesn't have any bright ideas for it right now.

DualWeilder.

|shady| said:
lol. I sort of believed you.. until I read this sentence..

i didnt really believe him, but i agree that sentence gave it all away.

Great... it feels like another Destiny Mode thread..

exactly what i thought when i read the name of this thread

this would be cool..... if it wasnt a hoax.... like the other 20 million threads sayin "a friend of a friend works ant square enix and said....."
you dont relize by now.... most people have dealt with hoax's like this before.... this pointless.... so just ignore it and get on with life.... forget about this hoax and go contribute to another part of the forum....

i dont think theres that many workers at square. ive read soo many people say "well my cousin works at square" .."ya well my gradpa works at square"...."thats nothing my half cousins sister's husband twice removed works at square"

so why dont you get a life kid and stop making up lies. dont you think you will feel stupid when everyone who believes it finds out its not true?

edit: just noticed that this guy, like the others that lied, is a noob. what a surprise.

Last edited:

Vin

Bronze Member
kool i never new 1 of the mods mom works at square enix which 1 is it

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
WOW...this is very obviously a totally B.S. thread...there have been lots like you, and we've debunked them all, so we're not stupid. Next time, try and find some real information. -_-

Akai

Oh.
Right on people. Beat him up! No, no just kidding. But serious untill I read that sentence I kind of believed you, half hearted or whatever.

rowd149

Wow, is it just me, or are you all buying right into this dude's plan? People who make threads like this just want ATTENTION. So, instead of flaming, just don't post. If you ignore them, they have no power.

pokeman54

my uncle works at square-enix and he says that they're gonna make riku have a sex change in teh sequel. T_T imagine all the rabid fangirls...crying their hearts out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back