• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh Series!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

all i got to say is that a kh tv series would most likely stink
the article said that they would make a show with the characters from kingdom hearts but it doesn't sound like they'll go with the storyline of kingdom hearts and as for moviewise i would like a movie but it would seriously have to be all CG from beginning of kh1 to end of kh2.......... otherwise it's just not a good movie............ and i wouldn't like it if they continued it from the end of kh2.......... like what they did with ff7 was fine........ but not with another movie........ they should just make it beginning of kh1 to end of kh2 and then THE END...........

also i think disney will try to throw sora,riku,kairi and all them in their house of mouse show

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Too bad, I was really hoping for it to be a show. But I do think they should show more KH at Disneyland( they have more Star Wars than KH). House of Mouse was canceled, as though i heard, and the ones showed on Toon Disney and Disney Channel are just reruns.

Maybe if KH2 is a great sucess Disney might consider making into a show or movie, if fans ask for it.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
UnkownSora21 said:
NO NO NO. Disney is going to screw this whole thing up. Disney sucks i can only see this movie being good if Square does most of the work.. damn it i hate t think what Disney would do with the KH series. i despise them.......... but i cant get to the link so can someone post a nother one if u can.????
well sorry to disappoint you but sora will belong to disney. even though it's 50/50, thats how it's gonna be. If kh will be in another media, disney will be in it, not square soft, and definately not normura. I saw an interview about it, i just can't find it!!!!!!! man... :mad:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
insoulent said:
uhhh....there was an article where disney denied kh series since they don't like the idea of goofy fighting. I don't think the series will see the light og day. man im bummed. i forgot the link, sorry but i could have sworn it was from www.gamespot.com
You mean this lol i don't even know if it was true i want it to be anime instead they would make it really funny with all the japenese cartoon faces like in the manga i just don't want the same kairi from the manga she was even more creepy than the game on the manga even if they made it a kh cartoon i would hope they won't mess it up like zelda series if they made kh cartoon. http://www.gamespy.com//articles/569/569100p1.html i'm still curious how there freind got that tape?

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
sorixed said:
You mean this lol i don't even know if it was true i want it to be anime instead they would make it really funny with all the japenese cartoon faces like in the manga i just don't want the same kairi from the manga she was even more creepy than the game on the manga even if they made it a kh cartoon i would hope they won't mess it up like zelda series if they made kh cartoon. http://www.gamespy.com//articles/569/569100p1.html i'm still curious how there freind got that tape?
yes that one!!! wait......yes!!!!!! but there was an interview where normura said he's has to give sora and the other main characters up to disney....oh well.... hey maybe that kid got to see it from normura's son's friends' dad's dog who dug out the secret tape!!!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
insoulent said:
yes that one!!! wait......yes!!!!!! but there was an interview where normura said he's has to give sora and the other main characters up to disney....oh well.... hey maybe that kid got to see it from normura's son's friends' dad's dog who dug out the secret tape!!!
Yeah but it was from disney heritage and nomura said in a report if you see sora out of a game he wouldn't be able to work on a kh cartoon plus how did nomura get it and pass it down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back