• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:Shards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Leonna walked down the alley way of Treaverse Town.
"The heartless are near...," she told her brother.
Leon then leaned against the wall. "From what I heard, they goten Sor and his friends," Leon said.
Leonna signed. "I don't know who released them," Leonna was silent for a moment,"Do you think Ansem is behind this?," she asked.
Her brother remain silent.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Lee signed angerly with her brother's silence.
"If you don't mind, I'm takeing a walk...," she said.
With that she walks away.
"I'll be in the Third District," she yelled out.
Leon then nodded.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Leonna then see a girl screaming. "Why is she screaming for?," she wondered to herself.
"Excuse me mis, but may I ask what's wrong?," she asked the girl.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Zak ceated a portal taking him Hogwarts."Whoa this place is huge."He looked at the large castle."Amazing..."He walked through the gates th kids walked in sreight lines in plain old uniforms studying plain old school things."Thats odd,you would'nt think a castle like this would be a regular school!"Zak started walking through the castle everything was the same nothin out of the ordinary.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc:Sorry.

ic:He looked out the inow and saw the girl that bumped into him earlier fall through a potal.He shook his head as a anime style drop of sweat went down in head.He walked out and looked at her."Are you okay?..."

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx stand up and looks around* "no idea....looks like a school." *a kid trips and drops their books. they stand up and wave a stick around saying something, and their books come back into there hands.* "a magic school."

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Calista mumbled a bit to herself. With Sora and Riku gone she was lonley. She did her best for Kairi since she was getting depressed. But she only reminded Kairi of Sora. She sat up and looked around. "Hey there!" She jumped about a foot in the air. A giant man or maybe really a giant stood there. Big bushy beard and twinkling eyes looked down at her. 'Hey you wouldnt be-?" Calista cut him off, "Sister to the weilder of the Keyblade? Yes. Child of Darkness? Yes." She said moodily. Nobody ever saw her for herself. Just the Noctin Tilandir or Sora's sister. The giant man blinked, "So yer Calista right?" She cocked her head in confusion. "Um..yeah." The man smiled at her, "Well my the names Hagrid. And I work at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Well.. I did. Anyways we think you could help us!" Calista stared at him, "Me? Help you? What you saying I'm a witch?" Hagrid rubbed his chin, "Well not exactly but you've got powers that can help. SO what do you say?" he asked pleadingly. Calista grinned cheesily, "I say lets go!" Hagrid held on to her there was a large pull and they dissapeared.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Hagrid and Calista appeared outside the gates to Hogwarts. Calista looked p at the castle and whistled long. Hagrid beamed, "Yep its huge. Now bets be getting inside. Bit of a walk." Calista squinted across the grounds. "I have a faster route. Her eyes glowed bright yellow and a enormous fox Heartless emerged. It was red and black and it nuzzled Cal's arm. Hagrid stared in awe. ((Ooc: Like Kirara)) Calista conjured up a battleship for Hagrid to ride on. She climbed atop the fox Heartless and flew up the ground leaving black falmes in her wake.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Leonna was alittle annoied with the girl. "How rude," she thought.
"Oh well, I'm guessing this is your first time being in this world," she said.
"I can tell by the outfit you're wearing," she thought to herself again.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
"I'm Leonna, but you can just call me Lee for short," Lee answered.
Was silent for a moment. "Just wondering, ain't you cold in that? It gets alittle chilly here sometimes," she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back